Prolog

Sunday morning, 20 January 9 p.m. There are noises but I can't recognize them really good, probably they're coming from downstairs. I opened my eyes and looked at my pretty yellow wall above me, strange...

It seems nearer than the other times... I throw my eyes to the door and then i realize what was happening. I was doing it again...

Okay Luce calm down, close your eyes and think about puppys, sweet little puppys, my weakness, just like pudding.

I reopened my eyes slowly and looked again at the door, good, i was lying on my bed.

Than i heard noises again, but this time i recognize them pretty well, they are fighting again, why can't they only cut this relation that doesn't make any sense anymore? I put on some clothes and went upstairs to the kitchen. They didn't even realize that i was there, so i took a muffin and my keys, opened the door and breathed the beautiful morning air.Directed toward the woods near our house, I caught the hood with my free hand and I put it on ,in the end we were in December. The sun hasn't come out for a while now and although the snow was not there, it was freezing cold.

When I arrived, you could tell because I called him my favorite place.It was my place the only place where I can stay alone inn the silence. Finishing the last piece of muffin, I sat under the tree, strangely still full of green and fresh leaves, i look at the sea. The sea, which always brought me back to a time when we were a real and happy family...

All of a sudden I heard a creaking sound coming from the woods. I jumped up but I didn't saw anything. Suddenly I saw a small .. no big shadow that became bigger and bigger approaching.

No, I was getting closer .. I was drawn more and more until my hand reach and touch it. And that was the moment when the shadow drag me into it ..

And i fell...