* What do they want... * {{Frisk's point of view}}

" Frisk...... murder him... "

"Who said that?" I said, jumping. 

"Uh, Kid. Nobody said anything...." The skeleton said. 

"What? I didn't say anything!" I say, slightly jumping.

"M'kay.." He says, grabbing a ketchup bottle. 

"I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton" the skeleton says, stretching out his hand for me to shake.

I hesitantly shook his hand. 

"I-Im Frisk!" I stutter. It was freezing cold in this town.

"Eh? You look like you've seen a ghost, pal. Somthin wrong here?" Sans said, genuinely trying to be as welcoming as he can.

"Nah, Im j-just cold." I reply.

But then something pops into my mind. Did I Kill mom..? Or was that...Chara? I decide to put the idea out of my head. It wasn't in MY will to kill her.

When I finally get back into consciousness, Im standing in a little shop.

"Want anything?" the storekeeper says, pointing at the shelves behind her.

I look at what's ON the shelves. It seems that there is pies, hotdogs, and other foods. 

"Yup. Those are healing items alright. Ya got any bandages?" Sans asks, digging into his jacket pocket.

"How many you want?" The storekeeper replies, leaning on the counter.

"One please." He says, setting 4 G on the counter.

She hands him a nice sized bandage wrap. Sans thanks her, and turns to me.

"Alright k-"

I looked at him, confused.

"Sans?"

"Shut up."

"Hey-" 

He makes a signal to get behind him. What's happening? Why did he look so full of complete and absolute terror when he was speaking? But, I don't ask any of this, and scurry behind him

*+Ya'll know, I LIKE CLIFFHANGERS-+*