Woods.

I kicked a rock as I slowly followed Masky. He always turned serious when he was doing missions.

"Hey Masky? What is this mission anyways?"

He sighed and turned around. "We're going to check up on your mom."

I stopped dead in my tracks. My mom?! That's the last person I need to see. She probably hates me.

"Why couldn't you bring Hoodie?!" I frantically ask.

"Because Slender wants you to see her again. It might help with your mood swings."

I stood still for a while, pondering if Slender was that worried about me. Then I was suddenly being dragged along. When I found the source, Masky was holding my hand pulling me along.

Stop blushing you creep!

Soon we reached my old home. I pondered whether mother even lived there after what happened, but the house was done up new after the fire.

When we walked inside, Mom was on the couch.

She looked older, but still as nice looking as ever.

"M-Mom..." I began to tear up, and then she noticed me.

"T-Toby?!" She began to cry too.

"I'm so sorry..." I fell to the floor. "Please... don't hate me."

"How could you come back here after what you did!" Her tone was angry.

Toby just collapsed to the floor, helpless.

—————
Toby~

I woke up in a room. It wasn't mine, because mine was messy, with empty waffle boxes all over the floor.

But this room was neat and tidy. A simple bed, that I was laying on. Next to me was a side table, with a fancy little lamp dimly lit. There were four bookshelves in the room, crammed with books on how to hide evidence, use guns, things like that.

The the door slowly creaked open, and in came Masky.

"Toby, you fainted at the sight of your mom. She went to hug you, and she said she was sorry for everything." He sat on the end of the bed.

"B-but Mom said she... h-hated..." I mumbled. I decided not to finish the sentence.

"That was all in your head, Toby." Masky began to stroke my hair, causing me to blush.

"Oh!" Masky must've realised what he was doing, "s-Sorry!" He stop stroking my hair. I giggled slightly but he didn't hear.

He then took his IPod and headphones, and brought them over to me and placed them on the side table. "Stay in bed a bit longer. You deserve rest. Use the headphones if you want." Masky then walked out of the room, gently closing the door.

I took the headphones and started to play my favourite song.

"Toby- Toby!" I quickly took off my headphones to find Lazari at the side of my bed.

"O-Oh! Hey Lazari!" I sat up to look at her.

She passed me a rock with a grey and black stripy triangle painted on it, and two big orange circles.
"It's you!" She said brightly and innocently.

"Thanks Lazari!" She quickly rushed off down the hallway, more painted rocks in hand. How cute.

Then I decided to get up, I got changed and headed downstairs. I didn't feel like eating waffles for once, so I just sat on the couch next to BEN.

"Hey Toby. You okay? I heard what happened." BEN asked, worriedly.

"Oh yeah, it was all just a hallucination, and I overreacted from it." I reassured him.

BEN was playing Majora's mask on the TV. His favourite game. Then the screen flashed, "Dawn of a new Day. IIIIIII."

"Now here's where things get interesting." BEN's face was glued to the screen as he began tormenting another player.

I got bored, and decided to go out into the gardens. Sally was playing outside, and Slender was watching over her.

"Hello, Toby. Did you sleep well?" Slender's voice echoed in my head.

"Yeah, it was okay. I'm just going to go for a walk."

"Okay, be careful!" Slender waves as I walked off.

——————
661 words, woooooo

Yeah I know this was kinda short, but with my books I like to get straight into the action.
(Don't worry this isn't a Lemon, but something SPICY is about to happen!
(^∇^) bye! —Eri