Quirk

Azemi's quirk is called "Spirit of the Strong."

She may summon two dragons by pressing two marks and/or tattoos presented on esch of her palms. One of them being blue, and the other red.
Her tattoos are from her shoulder down to her wrist. One of them being a rel chinese dragon that curled all around her arm, and the other an icy blue chinese dragon that rested it's head near her elbow, the rest of it's body coiled around her arm.

The red dragon is the one that breathes fire. It's at least 30x bigger than Azemi. It's a firey red, it's eyes a flaming orange. It may surround the enemy in a bubble of flames, floating them up and up until the flames begin to close in on the person. As soon as the flames barely brush the person, the bubble will pop.
The flames may not burn the enemy as bad as real flames, but ut is strong enough to burn through their skin. The red dragon is named "Flame." Flame resembles a chinese dragon. Flame can also breath fire like a normal dragon, which those flames can kill. Though, when Flame does critical damage, Azemi gets dehydrated and passes out. She can die if Flame is overused.

And then the icy blue dragon, named "Frostbite." Frostbite may surround the enemy with walls of ice. And, yes, it can breath ice which may also kill. But, if Frostbite is overused, Azemi can get hypothermia. This has happened twice. Frostbite resembles a Chinese dragon. It is icy blue with turquoise eyes.
Frostbite, alas, is not as big as Flame, but, still giant none-the-less.