Pink stained hands and red stained faces

I stood in the bathroom smiling like a maniac. Pink was all over the pristine white counters that my mother constantly cleaned. I had just done a bad thing a really really bad thing, my parents were going to kill me. If you're wondering what the terrible thing I did was, I'll tell you. I just colored half of my hair neon pink, the other half was my natural jet black color. I busted out laughing, I'm really gonna get it this time. You see I'm one of those children that all parents pray they don't have, I never listen and I'm a huge "rebel" you could say.

I have several piercings and tattoos,I sneak out all the time, do all sorts of illegal things but never get caught. Basically I'm a total delinquent, and on top of that my family is the total opposite well most of them. The only one who understands me is my older sister, she got out a couple years ago and she now runs an orphanage with her best friend. My parents on the other hand are clean cut have never done a bad thing in their entire lives, oh and did I mention they're control freaks and perfectionists. Pretty great right? Anyways back to the huge mess.

I hurry and try to clean the bathroom up as much as possible before my parents come home. Now believe me I really don't care what they have to say but it's less hassle and less lecturing if  I at least clean up. After I get done cleaning the bathroom I go to my room and call up my best friend.

Almost immediately a girl with bright blue hair with equally as bright blue eyes and freckles splattered unevenly across her face appeared on the screen, " whattsup granny Norma "? She said happily. "Nothing much, you like the hair"? I responded. "Hell yea, your parents are gonna kill you you know that right." "On your tombstone it's gonna say 'death by angry mother '." She giggled, I rolled my eyes and smiled. "You doing anything this weekend "? I asked her while looking at my pink stained hands. "Nah, why you wanna chill"? "Yea I figured we'd all go chill at 'Euphoria' or somethin,". "Yea su-. There was a click as I heard the front door open. "Shit, parents are back". "Uh oh, welp good luck hopefully I'll see you tomorrow at school." "We can only pray, anyways bye love you best friend." "Yup." She responded and then with a beep her face disappeared off the screen and all that was left was a screen with the words "CALL ENDED".

I tossed my phone off my bed and looked in the mirror, I braced myself for my mothers red stained face as she yelled at me about something about my image and some shit like that. "Just breathe." I whispered to myself as I heard my mother heels click up the steps.

How was it? did you enjoy it. If so please comment and tell me what you think,sorry if it's kinda scrambled I try my best.