(i)

I was standing infront of the school, feeling the wind hit my skin. I inhaled and exhaled the air and started walking again, inside the school. Another year, another school, new people whom I don't want to interact with. I was looking at my feet but I could feel eyes judging me.

I bumped into a hard chest and I fumbled backwards. "Sorry, man." He said. My hood fell off my head and I looked at him. He was, maybe, cute. "Oh, it's a girl. Sorry, GURL." He smiled. He said that gurl so loudly that all other people around us looked at me. I quickly put the hood back on my head. I heard people saying, that's a lucky girl! He smiled at her.

He went to his direction. I saw that he was going in the same direction of my class. I got in the class and the teacher introduced me to all the students. I saw him smiling without judging me at all. The teacher told me to sit beside him. Now that's fate.

He looked at me and smiled. "Hey, I'm Hoseok."

•••••

During the lunch break, I quickly grabbed a sandwich and went outside the canteen. I don't like people starring at me, specially when I'm eating. Does anyone even like it?

So, I made my way to the staircase to stay hidden from everyone.

———

Ok, I know this was short, cuz I'm 'sad'. (Idk why)
Check out my tae tae ff LOVED...