One

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

I forgot my bag at my friends house, it was 9:57pm on a Tuesday night. I usually don't walk through the streets in the dark especially this late, as I was walking through this alleyway I hear a person let out a scream of pain. I jerk my head to the right and see two teenagers beating up a person. They both look up at me, one of them locks eyes with me.

"ETHAN! Get her!" The one I locked eyes with yelled, I look at the other boy and he is running towards me, he towers over me and I take a step back. He grabs me by the collar of my shirt and takes me over to a wall near the other boy. He pins me up against the wall, I look into his dark angry eyes.

"You know nothing, you didn't see anything and you tell nobody! Am I clear?" He says loudly looking directly into my eyes, I broke the eye contact as I was in fear. I nod my head slowly.

"I SAID AM I CLEAR?!" He yells loudly making me look up at him, I look into his eyes.

"Yes." I say with a shaky voice, he puts me on the floor and lets go of the collar of my shirt. I turn around and start running home. I text my friend that I will come back tomorrow and pick up the bag. I walk into my dark, empty house, fearfully I walk upstairs into my room and changed into my pyjamas. I lie in bed thinking about the what had happened.

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

11 April 2019

Hope you enjoy the book so far, the chapters will slowly get longer :)

Instagram - dolann_chamberlainn