Eight

*ETHAN'S P.O.V*

"Why would you draw that Y/n?" Grayson asks. I look towards Y/n and wait for her to answer.

"It doesn't matter, it's stupid." She says embarrassed. I let out a sigh.

"Y/n, you know Grayson and I won't bully you." I explain to her.

She shakes her head.

"Y/n just tell us." Grayson says.

"Fine I was just drawing my...emotions..." I look into her eyes but she broke eye contact. What is she hiding? I ask myself. Grayson is half asleep so I waited about 5 minutes to ask Y/n this.

"You weren't ok in the car, I saw you." I say to her.

"It's nothing o..ok." She responds.

"Just tell me when you're ready." I tell her. 

"Can I uhh have the notebook back please?" She asks.

"Sure, maybe think happier this time." I suggest.

"Yeah..." She looks down and starts to draw a women, I watch as she draws a 2 teenagers and two toddlers.

"This is..I mean was my family." She explains.

"This was Adrian, and this was Jasmine and Amy, they were twins." 

"You're a really good drawer Y/n." I exclaim. Wait...why the fuck am I being nice? This hasn't happened since Alora and I... Shit. I have feelings for her. I think to myself. The flight attendant speaks into the intercom explaining that the plane will be landing. I could see Y/n was nervous she looked down at the paper and started to draw.

"Why not this time you hold my hand instead?" I suggest, she nods her head slowly and intertwined her fingers into mine. She held tight and fearfully as the plane landed.

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

We walk through the airport, shit shit shit! I say to myself in my head. This is where it all happened. I imagine what happened. I remember that day "MOM! MOM!" I hear my 13 year old self yell as I ran to my mother.

"Y/n, are you alright?" I hear someone say.

"Y/n?" I hear someone, it was Ethan. He grabbed my arm lightly but I pulled my arm out of his grip. I looked at the bench where I waited for the paramedics to come. I looked down at the floor. 

"Come on Y/n." Ethan said softly. He put his arm on my shoulder to turn me around. We walked over to the luggage where Grayson and Ethan picked up their suitcases. I see two teenage girls run up to them.

"GRAYSON! ETHAN!" They say loudly as they hug the twins. I watch as the twins hug back. 

"Can we get a photo please?" One of them asks.

"Sure." Ethan and Grayson answer.

"Thank you so much." The girls exclaim. After a while the girls said that they needed to go. They gave Ethan and Grayson one last hug before leaving. After they left we kept walking towards the exit.

"Who were they?" I finally got myself to speak up. Grayson and Ethan looked towards each other than back at me.

"Fans." They say. I raise my eyebrow questioning them, then I remember the video. Emma Chamberlain, then I remember the conversation of them meeting a girl named Emma on Friday. It couldn't be could it?

"Are you guys catching up with Emma Chamberlain on Friday?" I ask them. Ethan's face expression was shocked.

"How do you know her?" Grayson asks.

"It's a bit hard not to when Emma has nearly 8 million subscribers." I say.

"You haven't seen us?" Ethan asks.

"The day you took me from my house I was watching Emma and I saw you two in the video. But I turned the video off when you knocked on the door." I answered.

*ARRIVAL AT THE TWIN'S HOUSE*

 I look at the large two story house in front of me.

"You ready to act?" Ethan asks.

"Yeah, drama was my strongest subject in school." I say to him.

"So you think you're better than me?" He asks smirking.

"No never." I say as a smile spreads across my face.

We enter the house and a women and a girl who looks around the age of 20 walks over to me.

"Hey, I'm Cameron." She says.

"Hi I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you." I greet her. Next their mom comes over to me.

"Hello it's nice to meet you Y/n."

"You too Mrs Dolan." I say giving her a hug.

"Please call me Lisa." I nod my head with a smile on my face.

After I got introduced to Grayson and Ethan's family, Ethan took me up to his and Grayson's room. I walk into the room and see two double beds.

"You guys shared when you were younger?" I ask Ethan, he looks up.

"Yeah, we actually caused a lot of trouble." Ethan explained I let out a small chuckle.

"Same with my brother." I say.

"Uhh, sorry Y/n there isn't a spare mattress we'll have to share the bed." Ethan says, he looks at me waiting for me to answer.

"It's ok." I say.

"You need new clothes, that outfit isn't going to pull it off anymore." He says.

"We'll go out tomorrow and get some."

*TOMORROW*

 I follow Ethan downstairs.

"Yo mom, I'm going shopping with Y/n." He says.

"Have fun." Lisa replies, I smile at her as we leave. 

Ethan brought me many clothes even after I denied it 1000 times. While we were out we ran into many fans, some of them asked who I was and wanted to get a photo with me. Some wanted me to start my own youtube channel.

"You know they weren't wrong." Ethan says as he pulls out of the parking lot.

"Pardon?" 

"You should start a youtube channel." He says.

"Yeah I guess." I shrug.

"Not that enthusiastic about it?" Ethan asks.

"I just don't really know how or anything." I say.

"Well Gray and I are filming one tomorrow, you can watch if you want." Ethan offers.

"Thanks but I don't think Grayson likes me." I say.

"Of course he does Y/n, it takes a long time for Grayson to trust people." Ethan explains.

"Then why did he hit me?" I ask.

"Sometimes his anger takes over, he didn't mean it he's actually guilty from it." Ethan says, I nod my head.

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

26 April 2019

Hope you all enjoy the book so far! I love you all so much ♡

Instagram - dolann_chamberlainn