Twelve

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

I heard the loud bang which distracted me and I turned towards the house, I looked back at Ethan.

"You know you're safe right?" He asks.

"Yeah...I know." I hear another bang then I see Grayson run out of the house.

"Quick!" He says as we all run to the car, Ethan drives off and after a while we all start to breathe again.

"Who was that Y/n?" Grayson asked.

"My brother..." Ethan stops the car and looks back at me.

"Brother?" He asks.

I nod my head slowly and hesitantly, I hadn't yet told Ethan about my brother.

Ethan shakes his head in disbelief and starts to drive again.

When we arrive at their house Ethan pulls me aside.

"Come." He says quietly, I follow him into the woods. When he stops walking I look around and sit on a log. Ethan bends down next to me.

"Why didn't you tell me about your brother?" He asks.

"Because." I answer.

"Because why? You don't trust me?!" His voice begins to get louder, I could tell that he was upset.

"N..no just b...because." I stutter.

"Because what? You thought it was safe?! Well you were wrong Y/n!" He yells angrily, I look down and realise what I have done.

"Why do you even care?" I ask him. Ethan sits down beside me and places his hand on my back, I subconsciously flinch as he does. Ethan quickly removes his hand and I look up at him.

"Y..Y/n, are you scared of me?" Ethan stutters, his eyes were filled with sadness and regret. I didn't want him knowing that I am. I really like Ethan, but that doesn't mean that I'm not scared of him after all he did kidnap me. 

"Y...you are..." He says sadly.

"N..no." I stutter.

"Yeah you are." He says as he stands up and starts to walk away. I look to the ground, I don't know what I'm supposed to do when I'm in this position. I've never really had a friend get angry at me. I'm surprised he didn't hit me like my father or Harry did. I stand up and follow Ethan.

"Ethan, wait." I say as I lightly grab his arm, he looks at my hand then turns around.

"I..I thought he was gone, I didn't want you to worry." I say looking into his eyes.

"You had me worried Y/n, if you aren't safe it makes me worried. Every time you go into a different room of the house I'm worried. Wherever you are that I'm not I'm worried." He confesses.

"Why do you care about me Ethan?" I ask him confused.

"Because, he likes you." I hear someone behind me say, I slowly turn around and see Harry. I turn to run after Ethan but my arm gets pulled. I look back at where Ethan is standing, he's gone. I feel a sharp pain in my neck as a needle get's inserted. Everything turned blurry and then it went black.

*ETHAN'S P.O.V*

When Harry was distracted I walked away, I saw Y/n get a needle stabbed into her neck, she passed out and that's when I decided to do it. I held out my gun.

"Step away from her." I say.

"And why should I do that?"

"She doesn't deserve it." I answer.

"Ha and she deserves you? That's pathetic." 

"That is none of your concern Harry." I answer, before I knew it I had done it. I pulled the trigger and he was gone. I ran over to Y/n and picked her up. I brushed the hair out of her face as I carried her into the house.

*THE NEXT DAY*

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

"Y/n? Y/n?" I can feel strong arms holding onto my arms attempting to wake me up. I can hear the worrying ness in his voice. 

"What did he do to her Ethan?" I hear Grayson ask.

"I thought they just put her to sleep." Ethan says sadly. I want to move and show him that I'm ok, I can't have him worried about me. I feel Ethan pick me up and take me to his car. He sits in the back with me and plays with my hair. He held my hand and I tried holding his, it worked.

*ETHAN'S P.O.V* 

I feel a slight movement in my hand, I look down at Y/n.

"E...Ethan?" She asks.

"It's ok Y/n." I whisper, she sits up and rests her head on my shoulder.

"How are you feeling?" I ask her.

"ok I guess w..what happened?" 

"Um... you don't remember?"

"No..."

"Harry came back, but it's alright because he's gone now." I say.

"Thank you." She says.

We enter the airport and board our plane. I sit next to Y/n and Grayson.

"So you guys a thing now or something?" Grayson asks, I look at him then Y/n.

"I guess." I shrug.

"What about the killing?" Y/n asks.

"We'll talk to our boss and get us out of there." Grayson answers her.

"Ok..."

"You alright Y/n?" I ask her.

"I just...don't understand why you guys did it." She says looking up at me.

"We had to, those people hurt our family." I answer. She looks at me confused then looks down. I remember that she hates planes, I intertwine my fingers in hers and she smiles.

"When we get back there, Gray and I need to sort it out before you go home." I say to her, her smile quickly fades.

"Why can't I go home?" She asks.

"They know what you look like Y/n, you aren't safe until we sort it out." She nods her head understandingly. I notice that Grayson has fallen asleep beside me. Y/n looks down at her phone.

"Uhh..my best friend just texted me asking where I've been. She must've visited my house." I look at her worryingly.

"I won't tell her Ethan, I promised." I smile and peck her cheek.

Once we landed in LA. I drove Y/n to Grayson and mine's house.

"Please don't leave Y/n." I say.

"I won't, I will stay inside the house but...will you and Gray be safe?" She asks.

"Yeah we will. Just don't answer the door or any calls unless it's me or Grayson ok?" I tell her.

"Ok, bye Ethan." I kiss her then lock the door. I get into the drivers seat and turn to Grayson.

"Are you ready?" I ask him.

"Not really."

To Be Continued

AUTHOR'S NOTE

8th June 2019

Been a while since I wrote this story, been working on a few others♡

I love you!

Instagram - dolann_chamberlainn