One Shot 001

5 Years

April 11, 2019

Y/N's Point of View

"Jungkook, will you wait for me?" I said to him.

"Y/N, of course. I love you, right? I'll just have to train." He answered me.

"Are you sure? You'll meet tons of girls. You know, they're more beautiful than me." I worriedly said but I still hugged him.

"They are just beautiful but I don't love them, because I love you." He whispered to my ears, I felt that familiar butterflies in my stomach so i hugged him tightly.

"Promise me, don't let me go." I told him.

"I promise. I won't let you go. Promise to me also, while I'm away you will not look to other guys, okay?" Jungkook said to me while looking deeply in my eyes.

"I promise, my love."

"Let's seal it." Then he slowly close the gap between us, we sealed our promises with a kiss.

-

"Saranghaeyo, Jeon Jungkook!"

"Nado saranghae, Y/N!" Then he went to his manager and ride with their company's van.

"I will miss you, my love." I whispered to myself.

-

Jungkook and I never lose any contact, he'll text me or call me after his training time. Sometimes we'll meet even if the company doesn't allow them to do, he will always find a way. I felt he really love me.

"Y/N?"

What if he debut? Will his fans get angry at me? Will they not support our relationship? Will he find a new girl to his life? No. Nope. That will never happen, Y/N.

"Y/N?"

But I will love to see him performing on stage, with millions of fans watching him, cheering his name, getting crazy because of his talent and sexiness. I'll be his number one fan, He will be my one and only bias. My ultimate bias!

"Y/N!"

"N-ne?" I answered with a low voice. We are here in my house, I live alone because my parents are in Busan where me and Jungkook met.

"Is there something bothering you?" He worriedly asked.

"Nope. Nothing. I just  thought about you, performing on stage with millions of fans screaming your name." I sweetly said to him it's partly true, he just stared at me like how important me to him.

"I thought something is bothering you because you spaced out! I called your name multiple times! Don't do it again, Okay love? You made me worry!" He over-acted-ly said.

"Okay okay. calm down love! Hahahahaha!"

"Now your laughing at me." He pouted, what a cutie!

"Sorry hahahaha! Why are you soooooo cute?" He just pouted at me! My heart! Save my heart please!

My laugh was interupted with a phone call. I stared at Jungkook, he glanced at me apologetically.

"My manager is calling me, probably looking for me again." He said to me in a low voice.

"Answer it, Jungkook. Don't ignore his calls." Then he pressed the answer button. and turned it to speaker mode. 

"Jeon Jungkook where the are you?!"

"I'm just eating, Manager-nim." Jungkook calmly replied.

"Are you with your stupid girlfriend?! I told you, break up with her! You have no future if keep that nonsense relationship!" My eyes widen, I felt a knife stabbed my heart multiple times.