Chapter 1

Jennifer's p.o.v-

I stand outside on the patio throwing the darts at the board trying to get out all my anger I wasn't too bad at it usually but I'm failing miserably now. I hear foot steps thinking it's nick coming to apologize but when I turn I see josh he smiles sadly and gives me a hug "hey" he says into my hair I pull away and put my hair in a bun I chuck the darts at the board "what's wrong jen?" he ask me with a concerned voice "well I have had the worst day ever!" I exclaim sighing he sits down in one of the chairs near by patting on the one next to him telling me to sit I do and he looks at me "explain" he says giving me his full attention this is what I love about josh he's always there when I need him "well it all started when I woke up I went down to the kitchen to get some bacon and I relies that I'm all out not a big deal right? so I get dressed and go out to get some more but I'm bombarded by paparazzi so I try to push through while they scream questions at me and I get shoved down and slam my head on the grown when I finally get to my car I get to the store out of bacon so I decide I'll just wait another hour until me and Nicks lunch date right to I go to the reusteraunt and wait around for two hours for nick no show when I'm finally about to leave he walks in hair in a mess and lipstick all over his face he has been with another woman no doubt about it I go to walk out but he grabs my arm I'm I'm sorry jen but we have to break up he says wiping his face of lipstick I slap him and run off to my car and pull into a bar I see Liam and go sit by him I have a couple drinks and this guy starts hitting on me I roll my eyes and ignore him Liam goes to the bathroom and the guy grabs my wrist and pulls my away I start screaming an yelling but no one can hear me over the music right so he pulls me into the ally and shoves me up against the wall and his tongue down my throat I can't shove him off I'm to weak he starts to unzip my shirt and that's when Liam comes out and saves me" I say it all real quick but josh seams to follow along well "wow I'm so sorry jen" he says pulling me over and into a hug " I had a pretty bad day too" he says sighing "but not as bad as yours" he says right after "what happened?" I ask "Claudia broke up with me" he says "I'm sorry I say and give him a sad smile he gives me the same smile "oh wait but hey I was wondering because I know you love the black keys if you wanted to go with me to see them tonight?" he ask my mouth flys open "no you didn't" I say exited "oh but I did " he says chuckling at me "of coarse I want to go with you" I say smiling he laughs "okay then he says let's go" "wait now" I ask "yes" he say I jump up "lets go" I say grabbing his wrist and running out the door.