Chapter 7

Jens PoV
Josh and I drive to my place so I can feed my cat. When we get there josh opens my car door for me and helps me out I smile at him his fingers slowly entwine in mine our hands fit perfectly together I pull my hand away to open up my door I walk in and head for the kitchen josh flops down on the couch and turns on the television. I feed my cat and grab the Doritos joining josh on the couch he smiles and reaches for the Doritos but I pull the bag away get your own I say laughing and shoving Doritos in my mouth. Josh grabs the bag from my hands and takes off running upstairs I follow but lose sight of him once upstairs I walk into my room looking around but I can't find him do I walk back into the hallway I stop and look around. strong arm wraps around my waist and one covers my mouth as they drag me into my bedroom I start screaming for josh but my muffled screams are no use. the person continues to carry me into the room as I kick around trying to escape he lays me on the bed and then turns around and removes the mask revealing himself its Nick "what do you want" I spit out gritting my teeth "I want you to love me and if this is the only way to get you to make love to me I'll do it" his voice says as he ties up my arms I hear Josh's voice "Jen where are you are you okay" there's a knock I scream "josh help me" "Jen its locked" he says jiggling the handle nick jumps on top of me pulling down my pants and then ripping off my shirt he pulls down his pants not whering boxers he is about to pull down my panties josh hits the door with his shoulder causing a loud noise but he doesn't get it open Nick pulls down my underwear and smiles creeply entering me I cry out for josh to help me as Nick rapes me josh opens the door with the spare key and throws Nick off of me I pull the blankets over me and hide myself from everything I put my pants on and curl in a ball crying hysterically. I can hear punches being thrown but I'm too afraid to look I hear some voices and someone yell "nobody move its the police" I uncover my head and look at the scene josh is bleeding and passed out on the floor as the paramedics put him on a stretcher and Nick is in handcuffs with bloody nuckles a paramedic wanks over to me and checks my vital signs and then a police officer asks me what happened I explain what I saw and then he tells me to get some rest but I change my clothes and get in my car driving to the hospital to check on Josh.