Chapter Two

*Billie looked Sadie up and down licking her lips. "Give me your snap" Billie said to her smirking*

***

Sadie's POV

I look up at Billie. My heart beating faster than I could possibly imagine.

"Alright. Give me your phone" I said eyeing her, trying to come off cool and calm. Billie gives me her phone I put in my snap and add my number (just in case).

At that exact moment, Mom and a lady that looked quite strongly like Billie, her mom, came out of the office. My Mom looked at me and gave me the ultimate death stare....if looks could kill, I'd be six feet under.

Here goes nothing!

***

After my mom blabbed on about how irresponsible I was (nothing I haven't heard before), I walked out of school to my car. My baby. Zach and Dani were already by my car waiting for me to show up. We had agreed to get lunch at McDonalds.

"Sup asswipes" I called out chuckling. The twins turn round giving me the finger.

"What happened with your Mom?" Zach questioned as I unlocked my car. I explained everything; them already knowing the drill.

We got into my G-Wagon. Dani in the passenger seat and Zach at the back

"So, I met a new girl today when I got sent to my mom's office and she'll be joining up next week" I spoke up as we stopped at a red light.

"Should we....you know alert her not to mess with us?" Dani asked finally looking up from her phone.

You are probably confused.

Basically as the Head's Daughter, I must be known and everyone should know not to mess with me. Its just the way we do it can get a little out of hand but nothing to extreme....

"Nah, Billie is cool and hot. She could make a good addition to the squad" You spoke up winking at Dani.

Everyone knew about me...not having a label on myself. I just rocked with the flow.

Dani and I had an occasional fling from time to time...nothing serious. And I know you are probably wondering "What the hell...that's nasty" but bro Dani is fine as fuck. I just can't resist.

We got our food from Maccy D's and decided to eat at our spot. The park. We always hung out there. It was our special place. When I'm upset, I'd be there.

As we got to the park, I was going to go to the swings but they were occupied with a tall, brown haired figure and a smaller black haired girl...who reminded me oddly of Billie. As I got closer to the figure, she turned around and it happened to be....you guessed it Billie.

"Hey Sadie, what's up?" Billie asked smirking.

"Just hanging" I said eyeing up the boy next to her. She must have caught me staring.

"That's my brother, Finneas" She said.

Before I could say anything, Zach jumped in.

"What like Phinneas and Ferb?" Zach said laughing.

"Bro shut the fuck up!" I said turning round giving him the eye.

"It's very nice to meet you Finneas and I'm sorry about him. He is...stupid."

"Its cool and its nice to meet you too" He said smirking.

Billie cleared her throat.

"Who are your friends, Sadie?" She asked.

"Well, That's Dani and that goon is Zach" I giggled turning round.

"Nice to meet y'all" She said.

***

After a couple hours of hanging out with Billie and her brother we decided it was getting late and we should leave.

"Yooo, Billie its time we bounced. It's getting late and I'm not tryna get shouted at by my mom again!" I laughed getting up.

"Alright chill. But aye there is a party tomorrow night and I was wondering if y'all would like to come hang with me and friends? You know meet the squad?" She said chuckling.

I looked over at Zach and Dani and they seemed pretty chill bout it.

"Alright you're on. You've got my number." I smirked sending her a wink before we left.

A/N~ Yooo bro it took  me soo long to update cos of my friends distracting but its finally up. So tell me what u think.

demi💖