Part 7

(Y/n) P.O.V

We were in his moms house, she was laying down on her bed. She looked exactly liked Levi or well... Levi looked exactly like her. Though her stare wasn't cold as his. "Hi!" I shyly said to her. She smiled at me. "I made you some soup to eat." I sat besides her. Levi went somewhere else in the house, so it was only us in the room. "You didn't have to." She lightly patted my hand. "Oh no it's no problem! Here!" I poured the soup in a bowl. It was still warm for her to eat it. "You know... Levi doesn't bring a friend home. Not even his friends that he has known for years." She startled me. What's up with Levi? Of out all the people that he knows I'm the first person that he brings to his childhood house? Does he hate me or does he despise me? Levi is really weird. She took her spoon to eat the soup. " I'm not trying to be rude, but I just don't believe it." I told her. "Well... it's true. He's never like that. When he was younger he never bought his friends here." She took a quick sip from the soup. "How long have you known my son?" She asked me. "About a month." I answered. "My.. is that my son- oh!" She giggled to herself. Hmm I wonder what that was about. "(Y/n)." She held my hand. "Please take care of my son, I understand he can be cold... but I'm sure there's a reason why he brought you here." She pulled me into a hug. Levi came in right after. "Mom I got you more pillows and your medicine." He gently put some pillows behind her back. "(Y/n) can you grab a cup of water for my mom? She needs to take her medicine." Levi commanded. I nodded my head and went to the kitchen. While walking I saw lots of pictures of Levi when he was younger. Some were with his friends- that kind a looked like Isabel and Furlan and some seem to be recent, but I don't recognize the others. One seems to be a female with glasses and a male with blonde hair with bushy eyes brows.

"Here you go." I handed Levi the cup of water. "Okay mom here." He handled her with care. He really loves his mom. That's nice. At least I can see he does have that caring side.

"I'll pick you up from work then." Levi dropped me off at my work. "Okay~ Thank you Levi." I smiled at him, he just rolled up his window. "Is that your boyfriend?" One of my coworkers asked me. "Oh no he's just my neighbor." I answered to her. "He's cute though!" She winked at me. "I mean yea he is.." I mean Levi is a confusing man, but there's one thing for sure he's hot. Wait! What are you talking about (Y/n)!?

"Hi welcome!" I smiled at the costumer, but they didn't smile. "Levi?" I asked. "I thought you were getting off at five." He said. "No I'm getting off at ten." I told him. He grabbed the menu and sat himself down somewhere, but I followed him quickly. "Then I'll wait." He opened the menu.

"Oh my... who's the handsome guy in table four?" All of my coworkers were drooling over Levi. "(Y/n) is he really your neighbor?" One of them asked. To be honest I was getting jealous of him getting all the attention. "Uh.." I didn't answer the question. I just got his order and left the kitchen. "Here you go." I handed him his order. "Thank you." He said. Omg, He said thank you. After I left all the other girls went up to him. He looked annoyed so I went to save him. "(Y/n)." He said. "Is it almost ten?" He asked. I checked my watch. "Its barely 5:40..." Levi just sighed.

"You didn't have to stay for that long." I told him. We were in his car, he was driving- of course. "I had nothing else to do. Furlan left to England and Isabel was busy sleeping." He answered. "Oh..." "Are you free tomorrow?" Huh? I looked up at Levi. I-is he blushing? "Yea I'm going to be free." Did he know I wasn't working tomorrow? "Okay then by ready by twelve tomorrow." Where are going? Is this a date? Does he like me? What's going on? But I thought he hates me. Wait... nah... he hates me.

Next day~

Is this okay to wear? I looked in the mirror. I was wearing a long sleeve crop top, black jean skirt, and some timbs. It's a causally outfit, hopefully I don't die wearing this shirt.

"You look nice." Levi complimented me. My cheeks turned pink. "Thanks."

He didn't say where we were going, but by the looks of it, it seemed like we were going to the beach. He rolled the windows down and wind pulled this scent up my nose it seemed like salt. I was right! I looked more into the view and I could see was the beautiful ocean. "I thought it would be nice to go to the beach." Levi looked at me quickly then back at the road.

Once we parked we went to this restaurant. Nobody was wearing fancy clothes or anything like that. We could see the beach- cause duh the restaurant was near it. He ordered for me, I'm not gonna lie he looks hella fine. Even though he's wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans.

"Say... Levi..." I stuttered. Levi raised an eyebrow at me. "Is this a date?" I took the little courage I had to let it go. He looked surprised and he smiled! "I guess you can say it is." He chuckled. My heart melted, but I'm still hurt from that call he did... "But... we barely know each other." I told him. "You're right we barely do, but we've talked a lot and it's been awhile since I..." He paused to look at me. "I take the last part- I don't think I've ever felt this type of feeling before." He held my hands. I mean... he's good looking but do I like him? Am I dreaming is that it? "Am I rushing things?" He asked. I shook my head. "No... I don't mind... but..." I gently pulled away my hand from him. "I'm confused as to why... me... like..." I paused to look for the right words. "I don't know." He answered.

We were sitting on the sand while looking at the waves. We didn't say a word since the restaurant. I was thinking about a lot of things. Really the only thing I know about him is his family and his friends. I don't know a lot of stuff about him. He does show that he cares but... what does he do for a living? How old is he? When is his birthday? You know those type of things. I don't even know his favorite color. Oh well he has a cat named Luna and.... he did tell me when he younger he wasn't as good as his mom wanted him to be... "(Y/n)..." Levi looked at me. "Do you think things can work out for the both of us?" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Will you be my girlfriend?" The waves stopped crashing and all I could hear was my heart beat go faster.

UPDATE: I'LL BE UPLOADING ON SUNDAY AND THURSDAYS! WEIRD IK....