practical exam

I stepped out of the bus and saw big walls and an entrence. I was nervouse so I didn't listen to anything. But I was here to show them I'm the best. So I stood confident. The entrende opend and the students ren in.

I just stood by the entrence and headed to the left side of the whole thing. On my way there there wer six three pointers. "My lucky day. Isn't it?" I shot lawa from my hand and cowerd them all in it. And I continued like this for about 40 meters. Then I turned around to see some one pointers.

"Better then nothing." I continued like this for about 3 minutes then I headed to a tall building and got on the top. "As expected everione would be in the center." I shrugged it.

I was just chilling on the roof throwing lava at every robot that was within my reach.

I should explain how my quirk works. I can shoot lava out of my body. Jup. That's the explanation. I can make tha lava turn into obsidian or stone simply by spitting on it. It's unlimided. Side efects are me burning everything just by looking at it.

Like I did to Kaminaris hair. It's actually a cool side effect. One time a friends father asked me to light his cigarret with it. But these are only small fires.

"I didn't exept anyone to bee here. Everione headed fot the center." said a voice behind me. I turn aroun and I see anothe blod head. But I didn't know this person. "Who might you be?" I asked looking at his tail. "OMG! Can I pet youre tail! It looks so awesome!"

"I think you can. And I'm Mashirao Ojiro." you smiled and petted his tail. "My names Alice. Nice to meet you. Oh. Sorry. I gotta win this." I turned around and jumped from the buildin on another one but I used my guirk to get there.

I simply shot lava to the building and guickly spit on it. So I made a bridge. "Perfect bridge for a perfect person." I said to myself quietly.

I fought some more robots. They were eathe three or two pointers. So I had an easy win. "One minute left." Annouced Present Mic. "Help!" I hear someone yell. I don't care if they need help.

Then I look at the scene. A zero pointer. I want to took that shit out. They said it's difficult or something. I stood yout and made myself a bridge to the zero pointer.

"Here ya go." I poured lava at the whole thing and it melted down. "Thank you for saving me Alice." I heard someone say. I look down at the tail boy. "Yeah. No problem." 'Wait.That wasn't my intension.

jumped down and helped him up. There was a robot part on his tail. "How did that happened?" I asked him pointing to the robot part. "Well. I destroyed ot and it fell on my tail. Nothin else to it."

He smiled and I giggled. "Lemme tell you something. Couse this is going to end. We don't need to care about other robot's." he nods his head. We sit on a bech and I started talking.

"My friend told me that I'm like a magnet for blond boys. We got to a mall and i bumped into a blond boy. That apearintly was near the one who got choold. Then I met this boy Kaminari, I also met him here, then I met this dude in a braclet shop. And also Best Jeanist, that I met today too. And Present Mic and you." he looked confused.

"So you met a lot of people. That's normal." I shook my head and made a scary face. "They are all conected. They have blond hair!!!" there was a moment of silence and he started laughing.

"Wast's so funny?" I asked confused. "Nothin in particular. Just the face you made." you giggled and softly hit him in the shoulder.

"Times up!!!" we heard and stood up. We walked together to the entrence so we can exit. "I think you'll be on top." said Ojiro." I giggled once again. "I hope so. Couse I came to be the first and the best one." I gave him a soft smile.

We had a written exam after this one. I knew everything. It was way too easy! Was this some kind of kinergarden written exam ot something?!

-time ship-

"I'm home and I know I'm gong to pass." I felt hands around my neck. "Any cute boys there?" shed my messy haired friend. "Two more blond guys and those two from yesterday. And I even met Best Jeanist. And I think he wanted to ask me out on a date. But then he discoverd my age."

Toga felt to the ground laughng hard. Even Tomura and dad started laughing. "Stop it! And cut me some slac, make me tea or something." you said annoyed at youre family and youre cinnamonroll friend.

"Already prepared." sayed dad as he handed me a mug with a raspberey tea. "Geee. Thanks. That took long enough." I rolled my eyes. "When will you get the results?" asked dad as he got back to the counter. "Fev days. I guess." I said not caring if he heard me.

"Don't mumble. Say it clearly and loud! How I tought you y/n." I sighned and said the d=sentence again. "Fev days! I guess!" he noded and I sipped from my mug.

"Hey?! Why s there no sugar?! This place has terrible serving!" I looked at my dad. "Don't look at me. Tomura wanted to make you tea for the tim you get home but he didn't know how mutch sugar you wanted. So he didn't gave you any." I looked at Tomura.

"Yeah, Yeah. Sorry y/n." he roled his eyes. I think. Couse he had that hand on his face again. "Thank you for trying and making me tea uncle. I just had a hard day that's all." Toga hugged me again.

"I should go. See you around y/n!" sayd that energeic teenager. "See ya Togaja." I wawed and gave a warming smile so she wont freeze outside.

-one week later-

"When will it come?! You screwd up y/n! They didn't accept you!" Tomura complayend. "Shut up! I know they did!" I yelled back at him. "y/n you have mail." said dad giving me a letter. "And it's from U.A."

Tomura tensed up and me as well. I took the latter and opend it carefully to find a small thing. I put it on the table and it made a hologram.

"Feer no more! Couse I am here! I hope you didn't fear too mutch about not getting accepted. Let me tell the truth. You are looking at the new U.A faculty memeber!" Tomuras smile got wider. "Thank me later uncle."

"You passed the written test with 100%. And the practical exam too. 81 villain points and 59 rescue points. You got the most points at it and you saved a life of a fello student. You can too become a hero. I will see you when the school starts Alice Hirai."

"Splended! We have a spy at a school where All Might will be teaching!" sait Tomura getting full of himself again. "What's wrong y/n?" asked my dad.

"I-I can b-become a hero?" I felt a hot tear stream down my cheak. Well... I cry lava. It doesn't hurt me. And my tears actually heal.

"But I'm a villain. And I don't even wanna become a hero." dad notices that I even started shaking and embraced me into a hug. I cry myself in the hug into a nrver ending sleep.