Časť bez názvu 7

"- or power hungry villains-" Jop. I'm not paying attention again. I don't wanna fight fello villains they have chance to live and shine as well.

'The firs test is 50- meter dash'

No problem for me. The future mega villain with hero training.

I compidet against Tsuya Asui. We ended the same time.

"Hey Tsuya. Wanna be friends?" I asked the frog girl. "Only if you call me Tsu." I noded. "You got it Tsu." I smiled.

'The second test is Grip strenght'

"I am too weak for this one. I only train my guirk." 'Wait I can use my quirk!' "Than use youre quirk ribbit."

I put lava on the hing and spit on it. "90 kg. Oh fuck yeah."

'The third test is stending long jump'

'Easy' I jumped and made my lava throw me forwards. Like Bakugo does with his explosions.

'The fourth test is repeated side steps'

I did this one normally. I couldn't find a way to use my quirk for this one

'The fifth one is Ball throw'

"I already did this one..." "You can try again if you want Alice. But this score wont be official." SAid Mr.Aizawa. "Geee. Thanks."

'How can I throw it even further? I know I'll use my explosion method!'

I focused and made my energy rusch to my palm. I threw it with an explosion lava was everywhere. It hurt a bit but I was fine. "Sorry. I hope I dodn't hurt ya all." I smiled awkwardly. "Alice this technique is better! You thre it 1562 meters away!"

"Really! Oh my gosh youre right Kaminari!" I smiled and hugge my pikachu friend.

-bakugo pov-

She- She made an explosion!" Hey you fucking extra! WHAT WAS THAT EXPLOSION ABOUT!?" I yelled at her. "My secret method. Not telling." She smirked and leand to my ear.

"But let me tell you. I think youre explosion wont get the ball farter. I bet on it." she laughed.

"Ok. If it does you'll leave U.A for good." she looked at me without hasitation.

"But if it doesn't. You'll be my bodyguard and slave for the rest of youre pafetick life." I said as Kaminari put his hand on my shoulder. "Isn't that a bit harsh Alice?"

"Yeah ALICE. Isn't that a bit harsh?! But I know I will win this bet. DEAL!" she shook my hand and laughed while smirking.

I streched a bit and then I threw the ball. "You can pack youre bag nerd." I said looking at her.

She was fucking holding her laughter back and was pointin to Aizawa. "I want to see a vanilla latte on my table tomorrow morning Katsukitten." she laughed and that yellow pikachu was holding back a laughter.

"You threw 705,2 meters Bakugo." Said y/n as if it was her best day of her life. "No! OH FUCK NO! I'M GONNA KILL YOU BITCH!" she laughed again.

"Try me. Youre my bodygard and slave, you cant hurt youre master. Don't worry I'll take good care of you kitten." she smiled and started petting my head. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled at her.

"Geeee. I'm just petting my angry kitten." she rolled her eyes. "Don't forget the vanilla late tomorrow. I'll bring you something too." she smled even more and skipped back to Kaminari.

-youre pov-

"Are you really going to use him like that?" asked Kaminar while I was playing with my h/l h/c haire. "Meh. I don't need anyone to protect me. Or to be my servent. Am an independent lady!!!" I sheerd putting my fist in the air.

"I coul see that one coming." He smiled. "But I do want that vanilla latte. And I want a cake. Sacher Torte!" my eyes started sparkling. "I could treat you for som Sacher torte." said smiling kaminari with pink in hes cheeks.

"Ok. I know a good place where they sell these. So afte scho-" I felt a hand at my mouth.

"IF I'm Youre Salve Nerd Then I Need To Go With You Too!" I felt Bakugos abs agains my back and started blushing. I licked his hand. "You like sacher torte? What a surprise Kitten. You can go too if Kaminari accepts it."

I looked at Kaminari but he shook his head no. "I trough of t as a date." Then I heard explosions. "Oh HELL YeAH I'M COminG!!" "What's wrong Bakugo? Can't I go on a date?" I asked confused.

'I don't know what a date is.' "YOu Don'T EVEN knoW THat PIKAchu!" He spet out. "Alice. You really wanna go on a date with Kaminari? Ribbit,"

"Well. I don't know what a date means." I answerd Tsus question. "Wha~~" Said Kaminar, Tsu and Bakugo at the same time.

"A date is a social or romantic appointment or engagement. Ribbit." I tsrted blushing. "OH NO,NO,NO,NO. I'm sorry. I trought a date is just going out with youre friend and just talikng. NOTHING ROMANTIC!"

"How could you thing of sutch bullshit?!" Bakugo yelled. "Wll my friend alway sais 'Let's have a date'and I just meet up with her and talk an shop someting."

"Oh Alice! Youre too innocent for this world! Is that why you wanna become a hero? So you'll make this world a better place?" asked Deku. "I thin. Yeah..." my smile sank a bit.

'Me? Innocent?! No way! I kill people I can't be innocent.' "So yeas or no?" I looke at Kaminari who gave me the question. "No. But yes. As friends and with my hedgehog kitten here." I pulled Bakugos arm so he would close to me.

"Ok. I won't protest." he smiled and I smiled too.

"Can I tag allong Alice? Ribbit." I nod and Tsu thanked me. "Can me and Izuku tag along too?" Asked i think Ochako. "Of course Ochako-san." "NO! I DON'T WANT FUCKING DEKU TAGGING ALONG!"

I touched Bakugos arm and activated my quirk. "Take that shit back kitten." I smiled and turned at him. "H-he can go. But HE WONT EVEN LOOK AT ME!"

"Is youre conversation over?" Aizawa asked and we noded. "You can throw it again Midoria." Izuku threw the ball and he. He broke his finger!

"Midoria! That looks bad. Let me help you." He looked at me confused. "Hey. Kitten. Do me a fever." Bakugo was angri but he listend to me. "Hurt me. Hur me so that I'll cry." he looked shocked.

"YOU NUTS?!" I noded. "IF you say so." he came close to me and slaped me. So hard that a red mark appeard on my cheek. Tears started running down.

I put Izukus finger under my chin so the tears will fall on it. "Youre crying lava! Won't that hurt me?!" He asked panicking. "You see my cheek where Bakugo slaped me? It's heled. So stay still."

The tear fell down and it heald Izukus finger. "Wow. Thatk's. Youre quirk is amaizing." I smiled and wiped all my othe tears.

I looked at Bakugo he looked. Down? "What's wrong kitten? Youre sorry for slaping me?" I asked him petting his head. "NO! AND SHUT UP YOU FREAK!" I smiled and left him me tagging to Tsu and Kaminari.