Chapter One

~~~

*K*

Monday, June 22th, 2014

This is very stupid. Im not a kid and i do not need to write my feelings. Just because I'm in some shit hostpital, does not mean i need to be here and sure as hell does not mean i need therapy

Thursday, August 12th, 2014

There is nothing to do and i feel like an idiot for doing this but...

Hi, my name is Kellin Quinn-Botswick. I'm 17 years old, oh and im gay. But only for a boy named Victor Fuentes. He's 17 years old too. I'm also not like you, well, i am, but thats not what the doctors say. They all think I'm crazy when in reality im just a normal kid. 

I've been diagnosed with Schizophrenia, but nothing's wrong with me. You see i know whats real and whats not, and Vic and my friends are very much real. They're just all the way across the country, in San Diego. I currently live in Michigan, in a hospital for the mentaly insane. I don't belong here. Im telling you, I'm completely normal but 'm telling you. Vic... is real. And so are my friends. I mean, I talk to him all the time, in my head, during lunch, in my dreams, and he actually answers. He even told me that he's in the looney bin too. It's like we have a connection. You probably think I'm crazy too, just like the rest of them.

Friday, September 19th, 2014

Well, looks like i was too much for them to handle. Yeah, because I'm so much worse than a guy that never gets tired of jerking off, or the girl that killed her whole family using only a spoon. so they're relocating me. They wont even tell me where there sending me. Those asshat's.

~~~

*V*

Friday, September 19th

I lost my other journal so I'm just going to write in this one. So quick introsuction; My name is Vic and im 17 years old. I'm stuck in an asylum for the insane even though im not. I'm normal, just like my best friend Kellin. He's in the bin too, but he's in Michigan. He's actually why im in this place, but I Tdont mind because i still get to talk to him. 

oday Dr.Jaime told me I'd be getting a new roommate soon. Because I've never commited triple homicide I was put in level one security which basically means that they know I'm not going to do anything but talk to myself. Since they trust me so much, and also because they're running out of room, they're putting another boy in my room. They say he's the same age as me and is from Michigan, just like Kellin. Speaking of, he hasn't talked to me all day.

~~

Aha. just an idea that popped in my head. None of this is meant to be offensive or disrespectful, it just part of the story. Also if you couldn't tell, most of the ideas i got were from American Horror Story, so if you've watched it you may be able to make connections. ^.^ lol. Give feedback please c:

                                          Goal:

                                                        votes:3

                                                        comments:2