Chapter 2

If you ask I'll be honest, girl you not the only one

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
June 5 2016
Los Angeles California
9:49 a.m.

"Beyonce get up! Snoop and them outside that door for you!" My auntie yelled.

I got out of the bed and threw on some clothes, going for the door. She looked at me and shook her head. I just looked away. I hated when she was disappointed, she looked too much like Mama.

As soon as I opened the door, Nipsey was holding out a book to me. It was a large book with a blue cover. It was a paperback.

"What?"

"You need to read it, understand it, and do not be like the women in it."

"How are the women in this book?" I asked, taking the book from him.

"Read it and you'll see. You can't read it right now though, we're gonna go have some fun."

"Change?"

"Yeah nigga, you look like a bum." Snoop said. "And Fresh don't go out like that."

I let them in the house, acknowledging both Onika and Lauren. They waved at me and sat as my auntie and showed them love like it was their home as well. I loved that about her, she was amazing like that.

When I was changed into some sweatshorts, a white tee, some Jordan's and a chain, I came back out into the living room.

"Wooh! Nigga that's why we call you Fresh!" Snoop hyped my head.

"Gotta respect a nigga's Crippin' and a nigga's pimpin'. Ya digg?" I winked, cleaning up my shoes a little bit. "Where we going to have some fun?"

"Universal."

"No." Onika spoke up. "Those lines are gonna be so long, especially this time of year."

"She's right." I pointed to her.

"Not with Express Passes." Nip held them up. "We gotta celebrate."

"What are we celebrating?" My auntie asked. I shook my head, signaling for them not to tell her anything. She didn't need that stress. She's already stressing herself about not being at school, telling me 'you need to get your grades up baby'.

"Just a celebration of none of us dying."

We all walked out of the house and the girls started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Nip asked.

"THAT'S what you're celebrating?" Onika rebutted.

"No, it's not but that's what I tell her to keep from worrying herself."

"I have questions. You're gonna have to tell me about that."

I nodded my head.

When we got to Universal, Snoop had already wrangled up this pretty little girl. Her name was Shante and they were already hitting it off. Sucks so much that she won't be around for long. Whenever women found out that he's a Crip, they run for the hills. I didn't blame them though because maybe they didn't wanna die.

"Can we go on Revenge of the Mummy? I love that ride so much."

I nodded my head but Lauren disagreed, saying she wanted to get on the King Kong ride. Nip couldn't even say no to her. He told me that I should take Onika on the Revenge of the Mummy and he's gonna take Lauren on the ride she wanted. This female had my boy's mind going crazy.

When we got on the Revenge of the Mummy ride, Onika was holding onto the bar hard. I put my arm around her and chuckled.

"How are you scared? You said you really liked this ride."