Pick and Choose

—————-—————————————

Later that night

April lies awake in the guest bedroom with sleeping baby Harriet. Jackson walks in "Hey. I'll put her in her crib."

"Okay. Come back after." Jackson glares at her "please Jackson."

"Fine," he replies. Jackson turns his back towards April and walks out the door.
Jackson returns and sits on the end of the bed, back towards April. "What April?! If you're here to apologize get it over with!"

"What no! Wait you really thought I was going to apologize?! What do I have to apologize for?!"

"Really?! Wow!" Jackson says angrily.

"Never mind! I have to talk to you." April says as she walks over and sits in front of Jackson.

"No April! No! No! We are not talking!"
April returns to the bed, Jackson back still turned away from April.

"Jackson please!"

"No April no!"
April starts crying. Jackson can't bring himself to look at her, he hears April crying, his eyes start tearing up.
Silence fills the room.

"April... it's just I can't... April? April?!" Jackson turns around to see April seizing on the bed.

"APRIL!!!" He yells. Jackson grabs April and lays her down on the floor. He picks out his phone from his pocket and dials 911.

—————-—————————————

Hospital

"Jackson...?" April says lightly fluttering her eyes open. Jackson smiles at April, tears in his eyes.

"What happened?" she askes confused.

"April you had a stroke..."

"No..." she says crying "did we lose him?"

"Loose who?" asks Jackson. His face is confused and scared.

"The baby..."

"April we already had Samuel. Remember?"

"Not Samuel... I'm... I was..." April looks at Jackson with her eyes, worried.

"Pregnant...?" Jackson says as he stares at April eyes locked onto her. April nods at Jackson confirming is suspicion. Jackson so surprised by the news starts that he begins tearing up. Jackson hugs April, arms wrapped around her.

"Jackson, can we get an ultrasound?"

"Sure."

—————-—————————————

"The babies look good!" Arizona says to the two.

"Babies?!" April and Jackson say at the same time.

"Yes, April is carrying 2 babies! Two baby boys!" Arizona confirms.

"Thank you so much, Arizona! Can you give us a moment...?" April says.

"Sure, of course!" Arizona leaves the room.

"They're two weeks," April tells Jackson

"This is what you've been trying to tell me for the past two weeks?" Jackson asks.

"Jackson. Yes. This is what I've been trying to tell you." April replies. She continues "Jackson we have to make a marriage or a relationship work otherwise I can't keep these babies. It will just tear me apart. I need emotional support and real support, someone who will be there for me and our children even when we fight. I need you to commit to something like this otherwise I'm... I'm getting an abortion..."

"April i'm here" 

"What? What do you mean?" April tells Jackson.

"Wake up!"

April's eyes snap open, speed so fast you thought here eyelids had disappeared. "Oww!" Yelled April. She was lying on the floor. She seemed to have fallen of the bed.

"It's okay April were here," Arizona tells April while getting her onto a gurney with help from Jackson and some other nurses.

"What's wrong with me" April starts crying. 

"April" she started pushing the gurney towards OR 3 "you have insulinoma which caused your hypoglycaemia which then caused your low blood pressure. It explains why you were seizing and passing out"she tells her. 

"We have to get the tumour out quick, it's endangering your baby" Arizona says calmly trying not to scare April.

April turns her head to see Jackson crying. He lets go of the gurney as it enters the or doors. April smiles. "Ill be okay she says, I always am"