Love Me...

"April... I..." Jackson says. April moves closer to Jackson, so close she can feel his breath. April looks up. Her eyes meet his. "Jackson..." She says quietly looking at his lips waiting. He moves closer backing her into the door. He puts his hands around her waist pulling her on to his chest. She puts her hand on the side of his face, he does the same. They're both afraid to make the first move. Jackson pulls her into a kiss. April kisses back, she was waiting for him to do that. Why did it take such a long time she thought. April wrapped her arms around his neck and held on tight.

______________________

April lies in the sheets clenching them over her chest "that was... so good..." she looks over at Jackson who is starring up at the ceiling "Are you okay?" She asks. His head turns to her's "I... I just feel guilty..." he replies catching April off guard, she looks away as he turns away from her "April... i just feel guilty about having sex with you" he starts laughing. April finally realizes why he is laughing "oh! You're an ass!" She says laughing with him as she playfully slaps his chest. Jackson looks at her and pecks her lips.

______________________

April slips on her on her scrubs and places her jacket an on call bed. She slips back on her shoes and heads for the door when Jackson bursts in almost brushing April's face with the door. "Oh my god Jackson!" April yelled, surprised by him. Jackson buried his face into his hand, stretching his skin down as he lifted his face. "Oh my god Jackson, what did you do?" April reached and held his hands. She knew something was wrong. "Jackson!" April pulled his head towards her's. "Maggie kissed me!" He blurted out. April was speechless, her eyes widened "What?!" April removed her hands from Jackson's and started to back away. "April..." April grabbed her jacket from the bed and passed Jackson, opened the door and left. "I... he said as she left.

______________________

I know this is really short but i have stuff to do, but i will be updating soon! 💋