Chapter 1

Mallory's pov;

Morning. Ah yes. Monday morning. I slowly get up from my bed and groan. I hate Monday's man. I got to the restroom brush my teeth do my hair then lazily throw on a Bring me the Horizon tee with black ripped up jeans and my black vans. I walk downstairs to eat breakfast. It's so quiet in my house with just me and my mom. My dad lives about an hour away with my 6 year old little bro, Max. I haven't seen them in a month my dad wants me no where near that little guy.

" hey good morning sweetie I'm heading off to work I'll be back at 5 have a good day at school" Mom says rushing off.

"Mm you too mum love you." I say.

It's like this every morning I go down to get breakfast just as she leaves and eat peacefully by myself.

***

I get to school 10 minutes before it starts and meet up with my friends.

"Hey Mallory" says Kat and Clarissa. "Hey" is all say I'm not in the mood to talk much. A minute later our friends Bryan and Chris meet up with us. They are dating.

" okay that kid is staring at you" says Clarissa. I turn around to see who and sure enough there's a guy who's fairly cute I guess. He must be new though I've never seen him around. "It's probably my hair" I say. Everyone when I first came? to this school looks at me that way at first cuz I have Aqua blue hair that's mediumish down to my boobs. " and probably my clothes too. No one likes the music we do here" I say which is true everyone likes rap and stuff like that. My little group is known as "the emo losers" stereotypical people man. They suck. " I wouldn't be too sure about that he looks use to it look at his bracelets he's got on I see a Pierce the veil, bring me the horizon, and a day to remember on him. " I turn to see. And sure enough he does.

"Hm he's kinda cute says Bryan." I laugh and Chris gives him death look. "I was kidding love your my one and only" Bryan says.

"Let's go up to him" say kat. So we do. " Hey man what's your name?" Says Chris as he approaches for someone who's gay he doesn't act like it.

The boy looks at all of us then shyly says "Noah."

"Nice to meet you Noah I'm Chris this blue haired lady over here is Miss Mallory. This is Kat over here , over there with the short blonde hair is Clarissa and this cutie next to me is Bryan." Says Chris. We all say hi then Kat chimes in " so you like bands huh?"she looks to his bracelets.

" oh.. Yeah I do I can tell u all do too"

"Yeah we do pretty much only ones in the school so if u looking for friends with common interest you can be apart of our group." I say slightly flirting. As I'm closer now he is really cute. He's thin and tall with perfect flippy hair almost like Oliver Sykes.

***

As the day went on I found out I have 3 classes with noah. We hung out at lunch and he's really nice and funny. His parents are divorced like mine but he's an only child. He talks like he's happy but in his eyes he looks sad.

*** 1 week later ***

"Hey guys" noah said greeting us.

"Hey noah what's up?"

" I've got tickets for warped tour in 3 weeks.. Do u guys wanna come with? My uncles the security there so he gave me se free tickets and my friend kinda bailed on me so u guys wanna come I've got enough for all of you."

We all looked at Eachother it's been a week now since we've known him and at the same times we all shouted "yes!!" Noah looked so happy it was cute.