Chapter 2

Andy's pov;

"Hey man you better get ur shit together before the show" brandon said. "What do u mean?" I say slowly. "You've been so out of it what's wrong man? Warped tour is coming up and we have a private concert tonight. You can't be all mopey like this or whatever the hell is wrong with you" he said. "I know I know I'm sorry I guess I feel so lonely I don't know ill get over this I swear" I said. I got up and checked the time it was 3:34 p.m. I should start getting ready for the private concert.

Honestly I love when people hire us for a private concert because they are small and it's usually for someone special our fans are the best. With our newest album out we're a big hit now all the runaways out there it's incredible. But I guess with all this attention it's wearing me out. I feel lonely when yet I have people to be with. I don't know this is a weird feeling.

"Warped tour is going to be amazing man we've grown a lot in the past year can u imagine how many people want to see us perform" Dave said to the whole group. " I know right! It's gonna be sick" I said. "Yeah well stay andy don't give yourself a bloody nose okay?" Said benn. We all laughed thinking about the time when we were performing Johnnys Revenge ( how ironic) and I Headbanged to hard my knee hit my nose pretty hard.

~~~

We took our tour bus to the private concert thing. There's gotta be a little over 50 people max and I'm sure some snuck it but hey it's all good in the hood. Oh god andy why did u just say that. This is why I'm single.

After we performed a couple songs we were with the birthday girl and meeting some fans there. The people were pretty nice and we had some people say they had never even heard of us before but they were already huge fans. That's so great to hear that honestly. We headed home within a few hours. When I say home I mean we are staying at a hotel all paired up sharing rooms. I'm with Benn. Dave is with brandon. And Brent is with Hayden..

~~~ 3 days before warped starts~~~

"Andy get up" I heard someone say. But I couldn't open my eyes to see who it was. "ANDY" the voice said. Well that got me up. I finally opened my eyes and saw that it was Brent. "Good you're awake. We have an interview with Bryan Stars today. He wanted to do a pre- warped interview so get some grub, wash up and get dressed. The interview is at 11:00 a.m.

I groaned but got up. It was 10 so I better hurry. Last night was crazyy. The guys and I went to a bar and just had a good time. Some cute girl bought me a drink and we danced and talked for a while. I got too drunk after that so we had to leave. Sucks I didn't get her number. I'm actually looking towards starting a relationship soon I'm ready.

I got myself dressed and stuff within 30 minutes and we left. We were stoked to see Bryan again he's a great guy.

The interview went on for an hour. It was super funny honestly. After that we treated bryan to lunch and talked for a bit then went back to the hotel we've been staying in. After a while I got tired of being there so I decided to go outside for a walk.

I ended up in a park. It was a lovely scenery. Probably the most prettiest park I've been in. There was cute little children running around everywhere. I sat on a bench and took in the lovely scenery.

"Excuse me do you mind if I sit?" I soft voice said. "Sure no problem" I said without looking up. " I was just about to go walk around anyways bench is all yours" I said politely. I went to go walk and turned around to look at the girl. She was very beautiful actually. she has a bluish hair. She didn't see me staring tho it looked as if she was drawing a picture.

After a couple more second of looking at her I began to walk around the park as planned. I felt good in that moment. The weather was perfect and I was actually sort of happy not stressed as usual. But I should get back to the hotel now it's getting late.