Chapter 27-THE WAR pt2:The Flashbacks-

Jae Hwa's POV

Flashback

"Unnie-ah!! Look I have a new move!!" Hae Ji said calling me... she did few slashed and afterwards she stumbled backwards making me giggle at her actions...

"Oops... did I do great?!" She asked me...

I laughed... "you did excellent..." I said...

"Unnie, Do you thing I can get stronger than you??"She asked...

"...of course, Hae Ji..." I said with a smile...

_________________________

Min Ju was lying down his bed... it was another late night where he kept on pleading me to come with him to the Gugoryeo...

"Jae Hwa...come with me... we need to go to Gugoryeo..."

"But I don't want to...I don't want to leave my sister..."

"Do you want her to be strong?" He asked me...

"Of course I want to.."

"Then make her feel pain and hate... that made you and me strong..." he said...

"If she becomes strong and wise she can make peace in this country. From what I saw...She's the only one that has potential among all her brothers... and the only way to make her strong is to make her hate people... make her hate you..."

I hesitated...

"There will be war in a few days... I'll be joining Gugoryeo's Snake Revengers clan... and I'll be shooting you that will make them think your dead...so please... get ready..." he said...

"...yes..."

_________________________

When my warriors left, I was just there behind a tree, watching them leave with my clothes. Good thing I've got my extra clothes that they thought that got burnt...

"Jae Hwa... lets go..." Min Ju said... tears from my eyes started to drop...

"I miss her already..."

"You'll get used to it...it happened to me once...when I left my brothers..." Min Ju said... and I knew he was talking about his brothers in Silla... he wanted them to get strong too... until the big war comes...

_____________________

I was now standing at the edge of a cliff... waiting for someone...

"Jae Hwa.." I turn around and saw Joon Woo...

"How is she..." I asked

"She's Fine... She's strong now... and I think she's stronger than you..." I chuckled at his words...

"We'll see..."

"I remember when you left... she was very clumsy... it was like she's not a princess...but now she's 18 years old...she defeated all of us without any scratch..."

I just smiled...

"When you left... she trained everyday... every night... she only rest for seconds... Jae Hwa... does it really have to be this way... do really need to make her hate...Jae Hwa please come back... she lost her smile..."

"I'm sorry Hyung... but it's for the best...one day you'll hear her say that she needs to have the guts to kill the king... the father of her future husband... I'm pretty sure that if she can kill her own sister... she can easily kill her father-in-law..." I said looking a far...

"What do you mean..." he asked... I looked at him...

___________________

While I was killing Ye Joon... he looked at me with sorrow...

"Noona, why... tell me why..."

"I'm sorry...but I have to..."

He looks at me with tears... and I slash my sword.

He is now dead...

____________________

"I'll be giving you poison... have you trained her..."

"...of course I did..."

"Are you still mad at me..."

"Who wouldn't get mad, knowing that your sister needs to kill you..."

"I'm sorry..."

"When... the war comes... please don't go easy on her..."

"...I know..."

_____________________

I was fighting Hae Ji. She was trying to save her brothers...it hurts me to see you hurt like this... and it's because of me...

Then all of a sudden, I was slashed from my eyebrows down to my cheeks, which was crossing me left eye... she is strong... blood started dripping down my face... I look to the side and saw Min Ju's ex-fiancé, Woo Hee... she saw my face... her eyes widened... I just smirked at her...

__________________

I was watching Dae Jung drinking the tea that had poison in it... he looks at my direction... I guess he saw me... he walks off and I was just there, watching him to death...

I saw Hae Ji running to him, placing his head on to her lap... I remembered last night that he promised her that he won't leave... I also knew that he crossed his fingers... he knew that I was the one killing them and he didn't asked why... he was like Joon Woo... he was wise... now... he's dying...

It started to rain... and she didn't care... the tall man that was named Taehyung hugged her while the guards take her sister away...

It hurts to see her hurt... and it hurts more to know that one day... she will kill someone that those boys love the most...

It'll be more easy if she didn't fall in love with them... but she did...it'll be hard for her to move on... let's see who stays by your side no matter what... let's see who will still love you till the end...

___________________

End of flashback

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that one of my warriors were calling me...

"Princess Jae Hwa... she has killed all of them..."

"Go..." I said

But as they ran they got shot by Woo Hee... she smirks at me...

"Hello... My little sister..." I said with a fake smile...

"Hello Unnie... I mean..."

"Jae Hwa"

____________________

End of chapter