04.

04. -TEENAGE LOVERBOY-

THE weird glances that occurred between lia and noah in first period had lia at the edge of her seat. noah knew damn well what he did. he not only raised the stakes, but jeopardized relationships on all fronts, shooting down every single one - including his own.

nobody except themselves knew about the messages. they kept it to themselves, but it'll eventually leak out, especially when gabriella burst through ms.austin's classroom door, in a crying fit.

stomping right over to noah's desk, she sat her ass down on the ground below it, more pissed then when they leaked the new bts song. "y'know, i could just flat out cheat on you with lia, instead of you confessing to her, over text, may i add." kayla stood up from her seat, and moved over to lias, across the room.

"lia!" kayla whisper-screamed. "can you explain whats going on here, por favor?"

aliyah multitasked, telling kayla the story, whilst also looking at the emotional - and brutal, brawl going on between gabriella and noah.

once again, something clicked. this problem would've been resolved if lia had flat out rejected noah, instead of just shaking it off.

lia got out of her seat, putting her game face on as she stormed over to where the incident was happening. "noah... i have been waiting to say this all day, and i'm finally gonna do it." lia said, confident, with an undertone of anger. a spicy one, too.

"what the hell are you doing?" lia asked, slightly raising her voice. "this is my best. fucking. friend." she said, holding on to gabriellas shoulder. "and i know, based off of pure fact, that you want to make it work with her; and this, just isn't the way to do it." she said, lowering her voice.

"look;" she started, going back to a whisper. "thank you, for telling me. but obviously, we're not gonna work out." lia said, reasonably. "now, go apologize to your girl." lia said with a little more enthusiasm in her voice. she grabbed him by the shoulders, forcing him to make eye contact. "and, you gotta make it sincere, romantic, and apologetic." a smile formed on their faces as noah walked off.

--

"love is in the air!" vinny exclaimed, probably the most enthusiastic hes been ever since he dated gabriella. the whole gang was walking to health. everyone was there, and we could sense tension in the area. both romantic, and argumentative.

lia and miranda still hadn't made up from their argument over jackson. the more lia thought about it, the tighter she squeezed jackson's hand. they frayed away from the rest of the group, shortcutting the 1/2 mile journey to health by going behind the bushes.

"you okay?" he asked. "you seem - tense." he said, focusing his gaze on lia. she ended up telling him everything, ending with a big sigh as they walked in the classroom, slightly ahead of the others.

lias eyes turned a shade of grey. they rarely went grey, and when they did, that meant that everything was at peace, except, everything wasn't. or was it?

finally taking a seat next to kayla and gabriella, she noticed that the usually empty seats...were filled. 5 boys sat there, one bad boy, one skaterboy, one loverboy, one dancer boy, and one... ordinary boy.

"welcome, class." the substitute teacher said. he said it rather loud, mostly because this class does not know how to shut the fuck up when there/s a substitute, or any teacher, for that matter.

"today.." he continued, "we have 5 new boys joining us. they are our new students."

---------

authors note: *wink wink wink*