1 a memory

Hey peeps!

I don not own any of the charcters except hannah kekeon and i might have got some of the scenes wrong ( sorry).

hope you enjoy.

--------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

-flash back-

"Hmmm" said a young girl as she awoke from a deep sleep.

Nine year olds POV:

I was just waking up when my alarm went off. As i got up from my bed i looked towards a chalender on my wall 'yay!!! Its moms birthday!' I thought as i got dressed. After i had exited my room, i quickly ran downstairs ans went into the kitchen to make myself some cereal. Afterwards went into the living room, sat down and ate my food when a thought popped up in my head ' i bettet go get dad up, so he can show me the surprise!'.

" i cant wait!" I yelled ( slightly louder than i thought i would) as i ran upstairs towards my dads room.

??????? POV:

I was sleeping soundly, in my bed, when i heard running through the hallway and that meant one thing, my daughter was up. 'I guess i should get ready to be jumped on' he thought as a nine year old girl burst throughbthe door and jumped on the side of the bed and fianlly onto my chest.

" Hannah, get off!" I said, grunting a little from the pain.

" Oh, sorry Dad, i was just excites because its moms birthday today!" My ashamened but excited daughter said , with her head facing the ground.

I couldn't help but smile at her little figure as i reached my hand out towards her head and ruffled her hair.

" dad" she said with a frown on her face while making her hair as neat as she could make it.

" alright, now get off me and go out of my room, so i can get dressed, ok?"

" ok dad" sje said as she walked out of the room

" oh and hannah," i shouted at her

" yeah?"

" go brush your hair" i said

" ok, dad" she said will a long sigh

When she was gone i laziy got up, shut the door and got dressed. As i walked over to my desk to get my mask, i looked at the photo that was placed next to the mask. I gently picked it up and stared at it ' i can't belive its already been a month since it happened, i thought as i looked at the photo.