Probelms and solutions

Bria's POV

----------------

I was all packed for tour and I got a call from Christina.

"Hello"

"Hey Bree Bree"

"Shut up ya fart head"

"Haha ok, well I called to tell you Kaleigh is joining us on tour"

"Oh that's cool! Ok well I'll see you in like an hour. Bye grim grim"

"Bye Bree Bree"

I hung up and got all my bags to the door.

It's cool that Kaleigh's coming with us, I haven't seen her in so long! I miss her. I still remember the last time we talked

*flashback*

Me and Christina were standing in our hotel room talking.

"Bria, you need to know something." Christina said

"What's up my little grim grim?"

"Bria..... I think I'm in love with you" she said nervously

"Wow..... Christina I don't know what to say...."

"Don't say anything. I shouldn't have said anything. I'm sorry."

"Don't say sorry" I said as I moves closer. "I love you too" I whispered in her ear. We both looked into each others eyes, we started kissing.

"Bria Kelly, will you go out with me?"

"Yes, yes I will" I say then kiss her again. I've been waiting so long for this, for her.

*one week later*

Me and Christina were having a little make out time.

"Bria, we need to talk, I love you I really do, but I don't think this is right. It's not good timing with the show and everything. I think we should just be friends for now."

"I know. But I don't wanna lose you Christina, maybe we can just not get too serious. Please Christina!" I begged

"Bria I'm sorry it's for the best. I'll always love you."

The door opens

"Bria can we talk?" Asked Kaleigh.

"Umm, yeah sure. Bye Christina" I said sadly looking at her. I get it, but I'll miss her.

"So, I wanted to tell you, I love you, it's not like a normal crush. This is bigger. I'm IN love with you. I thought I was strait, but I can't take it anymore! I love you Bria Kelly!" She says.

"Wow. Umm, that's.... I just....... I don't know what to do now..." I was so lost right now,

"I know you're dating Christina, but I couldn't keep it in anymore."

"Actually, me and Christina just broke up....." I said sadly

"Then maybe me and you can, ya know, try this out?" She asked hopefully

"I think I can give it a shot." I say smiling.

She gets really happy and kisses me. I kiss back, it's not like Christina but I guess I like her too.

*end flashback*

We dated for a little after that, but then we had a lot of work and haven't talked in a month, I don't think we broke up, but I really don't know. This should be awkward....

*tour bus*

The bus and Christina and Kaleigh finally arrived!

I couldn't wait!!!!