Chapter 1:

Pull back the arrow and...bing. That squirrel didn't know what hit it. Every day I have to hunt, cook, trade with the base,still get a education, and take care of my only thing of joy left, Ally.

The reason why I'm alone with Ally is because my dad died in the mines and my mom killed herself just to be with dad. My mom was a healer in town. My mom fell madly in love with my dad ever since they were little. They have never been apart since, and they still will since there in that golden shine in the sky.

I don't blame my mom for leaving but it's 2035. It was the big war in 2016 that made every single person in the world move to the Issis. The Issis is like a big piece of land that we all live on that the stupid reds are in control of.They tortured us ever since then. We have to pay taxes and they expect to stay away from the wildlife. And not to mention the exnays. The exnays are the third child from every family. So no one can have a third child or more. They do this because they think we have no food and not enough money. But secretly I'm the 5th child and Ally's the 7th. Most of are brothers and sisters were sent to far away relatives and killed because they stole.

-----------------------

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this is my first book so please don't judge . And I can't spell it's auto correct that
sounds like I'm smart.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

And I am always opened to ideas!

Luv ya!

-Lauren