Persona

Something smells sweet. Sweet like honey mixed with oatmeal, which is a weird combination but it smelled good. My eyes fluttered open adjusting to the brightness of the room. I felt the need to stretch, so I moved around my bed and tried to set up. Keyword: tried. There was an arm wrapped around my waist stopping me from getting up.

  I looked down to see, LEON! OMFG! NOPE! NOPPPPEEEE! HELL NO! My first reaction was to scream, and that's what I did. I screamed.

"What The Fuck Are You Doing In My Bed You Pervert!?" I then kneed him in his stomach which made him release me from his hold. I took this chance to run downstairs, away from Satan's spawn upstairs.

Why was it, Leon Fucking Phillips? Why did it have to be one of West Point's Killer X's?
~~~
Background info

Killer X- West Point's hottest guys:

Bradon Allen
Kyle Prince
Aaron Russel
Leon Phillips
Owen Howard
Tristan Brooks
Jason Collins
Peter Bennett
Valentine Grayson
Maxwell Clark
and last but not least,
Reuben Archie.

Boys like those go for the simple girls:

Danielle Morris
Victoria Hall
Elena Turner
Mia Sanders
Esme Moore
and their now queen bee,
Alice Brown.

You will never find one of Killer X's guys talking with nor standing by any of the others. They all hate each other. No one knows why though.
~~~

As I made my way to the front door, I stepped on something sharp, like glass.  I took a step back to find a lego. Who decided to make these little things so painful?

"Cia! You're back!!!!" said a middle age woman. She looked like she was around her late 30's or early 40's.

" Mrs.Phillips?" I questioned.

"It's so good to see you again, Alicia." A deep voice said. It was coming from the stairs.

"I'll leave you two to talk to each other." Mrs. Phillips said with a smirk on her face. Just before she went off to the kitchen she whispered something into Leon's ear, then patted his shoulder and then disappeared.
~~~~

"WHATTT?????? YOU WERE IN HIS BED?????? ARE YOU HURT? DID HE TOUCH YOU? OH MY GOD! Did yall have sex?" I had just told Jennifer about how I woke up in Leon's bed. She didn't seem too worried.

~~~~

"Why are you not answering? Alicia? Heeellllllooooo! Anyone home?" Matthew waved his hand around in my face. I quickly grabbed his hand to stop him.

"What do you want, Matthew?" I question, clearly irritated.

"WHOA, calm your tits."  He said as I rolled my eyes.

"I just wanted to let you know that Phillips is downstairs waiting for you." With just that one statement, I died.