If you fall, I'll catch you. (+ quotes from one of my bff's)

"this chapter is stupid"- my bff

"It's a good thing if your crush says he doesn't like anyone because you know he not gonna go for no one else. At the same time he not gonna go for you." - BFF

When you look up reasons not to be in a relationship.....

"I was trying to see how long it was in between my last and current relationship. * looks on calendar* Wednesday, March 20th was the end, March 21st was the start of sum-thin new." - BFF

"You don't stand on the stairs backward." - Friend 2019

On to the story.

Leon had a death wish. He has the audacity to show up to my house and act like nothing is wrong. Wait, correction:  Leon had the audacity to show up to my BFF's house, whom I'm currently staying with, and act like nothing is wrong?

"Matthew, where is she?" I could hear the irritation in his voice. He hasn't changed one bit.

"I'll go get her," Matthew said about to run up the stairs.

"There's no need. I'm right here." I state.

Leon ran up to me and grabbed my hand.

"We need to talk." He then dragged me to the kitchen. What was so important that he drove all the way here to tell me?

"I thought about this over and over again, but it's all starting to become clear. I know I didn't have any other girl over, except for one-," what was he talking about? "-you. Also, there was this blood stain on the bed, and I just gotta know." He pulled me closer by the waist and leaned in towards my ear. His hot breath fanned over my skin. His scent has me in a daze.

"Are you on your p-period?" He said, now visibly shaking , awaiting my reply. I'm screwed. He's screwed. OMFG. HE SCREWED ME. I have no memory of it.

Shit.

"No."

Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter I've been busy lately. Again, I apologize.

-Stargazing15368