Please

I hoped that he would forget about what he so at the park, but he didn't. After few days my phone started to ring, once I answered his voice was at the end of the line, I told him to let go and forget, but soon he started to call again and again, sending mails, he called even in the night, I ignored all of it, until one day I answered and told him he is scaring the girls, so he stopped.

Now it was Friday night, 22:00, the girls were sleeping, I was doing some writing. After a few hours I took a break, it was 01:00, I should go to sleep.

I made my way toward the girls room to check them out, but our door bell started to ring. I quickly made my way to open the door not wanting the sound of it to wake the girls up.

My face dropped when I so that Tom was there, drunk, with one hand on the wall to keep him from falling.

"what the..." I managed to say

"... Please..." hic....he managed to point out with the free hand " you have to tell me...."

"are you for real" I cross my arms in front of me "do you have a brain... Coming here like... Like this... What if the girls see you like this"

"I'm sorry" he looked down, staring to sob *hic* "but... But... I need... To know" he looked at me, tears falling down on his face.

It broke me, seeing him like this. I put my hand on his cheeks, whipping away his tears, looking him in the eyes as well as he looked at mine

"I promise to you" I said as I stroke his cheek with my big finger "that we will talk, but not like this.... Come on inside" I took his hand, support him as we made our way towards the sofa.

I brought him a cold glass of water.
I sat down beside him, moving myself to look at him "you will go to sleep in my bedroom and we will talk in the morning when you sober up, it's no good to talk like this... And don't say you want to sleep on the sofa, if the girls get up and come here they will be scared about a random stranger who sleeps here "

He didn't complain, he just nodded.

" good...i will leave some clothes in the bathroom for tomorrow morning, after you shower you can change in them in the morning... So you will not stink at alcohol " I got up" now come on, of to bed for you " I took his arm and led him to the bedroom, as soon as his head hit the pillow he was off

****
Next morning, as usual I woke up at 06:30, blame the baby's first months that put me in this routine.

I started to make some coffee.

07:00 the girls come to the kitchen. I smiled at them "girls I have a surprise for you..." the girls face light up at my worlds "we have a guest in our house, he is sleeping right now. Why don't we make a beautiful breakfast for him, our family pancakes" I said winking

"yes" they both said in union

As we started to make them I looked over at them, and they were making the pancake in hearts shape.

After we finish we set the table up.

"I would like mine with forest fruits" Alexa said putting the forest fruit gem on the table

"I want mine with cherry" Alesa said

"girls we would have both on the table and more, we can put the chocolate and honey to" I smiled at them."I will go check on our guest" I said kissing them on the head "you both stay here and guard the pancakes from Happy"

As I made my way to the bedroom door, I knocked, but got no answer, maybe he is still sleeping. I opened the door, but he was not in bed. As soon as I looked at the bathroom door, he exited, dressed up with what I left for him last night... But I guess I mistaken the pants, because they were shorter for him. I know I had oversized clothes, sometime oversized clothes are good when I write.

I started to laugh "I am so sorry, I made a mistake"

He laughed to "well I do look good in this clothes to, but I have to think the girls will think it will be wired for a man to come dressed as this"

"here" I said, searching for another set of pants "I think this are the good ones" I handed him the pants "and when you are ready, we prepared breakfast, the girls are waiting for you" I smiled at him, leaving so he can change

After I was back to the kitchen, I took a place at the table, the girls sat next to each other, I sat in front of them.
Tom arrived not one minute as I was sat.

"he is the man from the park" Alexa pointed out

"yes, he is" I turn to look at Tom "please sit down, they made the pancakes for you" I smiled at him pointing to the sit next to me.

As he was taking his place "the girls made them heart shaped just for you, so eat up" I smiled at him "girls, this is Tom Hiddleston, Tom this is Alesa the dark hair girl and Alexa is the red hair girl"

"nice to meet you Tom" they both said in union

"nice to meet you to, pretty girls" he smiled at them "and thank you so much for the pancakes"

After we had eaten, I made tea for us, we made our way to the sofa "girls, why don't you go and play in your room, I have some business to discuss with Tom" both of them smiled and went to their room "the girls knows, when I say business, they go and play quietly in the room, sometime I have to go and separate them from fighting over toys, the have the same toy in double exemplar, but still manage to fight over one" I said as we watched the girls running up to their room