I'm Sorry

As I said, about 3 years ago my life changed.

It was an after party for celebration of the comic-con, many celebrity people were there. I didn't know why I had made the decision to go, I am not a party person but still I decided to go. I felt out of place, most of the female people were dressed all glamorous red, blue, pink dresses and me... I was like going to a funeral. I stayed in a corner of the room, not doing much, enjoying my glass of red wine, till he came to me, Tom Hiddleston, that beautiful tall British man, with his perfect smile. What seems to be one glass of wine turned to more with him. And from one thing to another we ended up in a hotel room, it was like gravity pulled us together, some sort of attraction. And that night we forgot ourselves in one another way, we didn't talk much, it was like we worked in sink, we made love like there were no tomorrow. The mistake was that I was not on a pill and we didn't use protection at all.

Later I found out I was pregnant, I was battling about what to do, but in the end I kept my baby, that turned out to be twins, girls.

Between baby feeding, baby changing I still made time to write not wanting to disappoint my fans.

I didn't told Tom, after that night, when I woke up next morning, I found myself alone on the bed with a note on the pillow next to me "I'm sorry" that was written on it.... But what I'm sorry for doing this, I'm sorry it was a mistake, I'm sorry.... Well I was not sorry, even if I would not ended up pregnant, that was a good night, that wild sex, made me feel free.

He didn't want me, he didn't come and search for me, although I was kind of sad, but life's life. I didn't told him about the pregnancy, why would I, he has his life, having a child change your life. And for shore I didn't want people to believe that I was like some desperate person to come to a celebrity to ask for help or anything. I can manage on my own.

And now here I am with them in the house, soon they will be 2 years old, and goddess they are a blessing to me. Just looking at them now makes me smile, feeling my heart with happiness. Alesa is my copy, she has black hair his father blue eyes.

But Alexa is the fidel copy of her father, the ginger hair, curly, blue eyes, maybe she has my chin/lips but she is still little to say for shore

I know it was hard, to rise them, but I didn't complain, I had my producer and he helped me, we managed to avoid the same events that Tom were to attend, we changed our plans and meetings, he knows that Tom is the father and didn't told me to go a...

I know it was hard, to rise them, but I didn't complain, I had my producer and he helped me, we managed to avoid the same events that Tom were to attend, we changed our plans and meetings, he knows that Tom is the father and didn't told me to go and tell me or to say solo with them.

It was good that I could work from home, I could had my eyes on the girls and between naps or playing, I had time to write.

****

It was a nice summer morning, I usually wake up at 06:30 to prepare breakfast, but last night we decided that this morning to have the breakfast at the park so we can enjoy the fresh air and to get Happy, our 1 year old English bulldog.
The girls enjoyed their time, playing with the dog, running around, throwing sticks.

As I was gathering our things, I soo a man running, oh dear lord, it is him. Out of all places to run he got this one. I was to shocked to do anything, as he was coming closer to the girls. Please please don't look at them. He stopped in front of them, the girls looked at him, it was like time stopped. I don't know what he was thinking.

Out of nowhere, Happy went to him, he sniffed his leg, and soon he was humping his leg. That broke the staring. He fanatic shake the grip that the dog had with his leg.

"Happy loves you" Alesa pointed out

"he usually doesn't like other people" Alexa added

"I'm honoured to be loved by him" he smiled at the girls, still shaking his leg

"Happy" I shout out to him, at my voice he stopped and come back to me.

I made my way toward them "I'm sorry for him, Mr Hiddleston" I smiled at him "please excuse him, he doesn't mean harm"

"no need to apologize" he looked at me, maybe he doesn't remember me, but he was searching his memories as soon as he soo me. "how old are the girls" he asked out of the blue

I remained dumb hearing that question "ummm... W-well, soon 2 years" I said lost for worlds.

"mummy" Alesa whined, I lowered myself to the same level as her "who is this man?" she pointed at him

"Alesa, it is rude to point at people" as she withdrawn her pointing hand, I took her hands in mine. "he is an actor, you know like the one we see in the movies" I smiled at her

As she returns her attention to Tom, he was having a stare contest with Alexa. I guess you can tell that Alexa was like a mini female Tom version

"ahem" I clean my throat, breaking their contact "Alexa we need to go" I smiled at her

As I was preparing the girls in the stroller, Happy in the leash, Tom remained looking at us

"don't i know you from somewhere?" he looked at me with one hand on his chin, and like a bulb lightning in his mind "yes... I remember, you are that girl, about 3 years ago..."

"I think you need to leave" I said starting to panic

"no no... You are..." as I was getting to push the stroller to leave he grabbed my hand stopping me "please tell me"

"what are you doing" I said shocked at his actions "you are scaring the girls" both of them turn to look at our body movements "please, just let it go"

I managed to free my hand and left him behind, looking at us as we disappear from his sight.