Chapter 2!

A/N: Here's chapter two!! (I forgot to mention that they change into their costumes before.)

Andrea's P.O.V

Yes we were last in line. We're not getting those tickets. "Next!" A huge security guard yelled at us making us jump.

"Hey John there the last ones come on." Luke said.

"Hi" they all said in unison. They looked so great in there costumes as Calpal, Smash, Dr.Fluke, and Mike-Ro-Wave.

We all said hi and introduced our selfs. We also asked for pictures and they were nice

enough to let us take our time.

"I like your costume......Wonder women." Calum said with a cheeky smile.

Luke's P.O.V

Man that girl Andrea was stunning. I mean breathtaking beautiful. But I'm getting the vibes that she likes Calum and Calum likes her or at least thinks she's a attractive. Maybe a Calum girl?

Calum's P.O.V.

I'm not gonna lie I was very attracted to Andrea and I think she was feeling the same.

"Hey guys can we talk?" I asked my three band mates.

"But were talking to-" Luke started to say as I cut him off.

"Will you guys wait for us to talk 5 minutes tops?" I asked the pretty ladies.(yes I used the ladies very fancy huh?)

"Yeah it's fine." They all said at the same time which was very cool.

"Okay thanks."

"No problem." Andrea said with a smile.

We all went off to the side making sure they wouldn't hear. I wanted to give them front row and back stage passes. I really hope the guys would agree I really want to get to know them better. (well on the down low I wanted to get to know Andrea more.)

"Guys I need to talk to you guys about something."

"Okay shoot." The red headed boy said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"So I wanted to ask you guys if it was okay if we gave those chicks over there the front row tickets and back stage passes?"

"YES!" Ashton practically screamed which made the girls turn around and look at us.

"Yes pizza!" Ashton played it off. "I really wanted pizza for dinner so we decided we would get it." Ashton explained which made the girls laugh and turn back around.

"So that's a yes for Ashton. What about the rest of you?"

"Yeah they seem like cool chicks" Luke agreed.

"Yeah of course." Michael soon also agreed.

Ashton's P.O.V.

Yeah I did scream. It's just I'm so happy! That girl Daniella will get to hang out with us again at the forum and will get to see us perform. Her costume really suit her it showed of those curves of hers. Man she was hot as Black widow. Her personality was just awesome she was perfection. I have to see her again. I want to get to know her better. I do really like her. I just hope she feels the same.

Michael's P.O.V.

Yeah I might have played it cool but on the inside I was so excited! That girl Josselin was just HOT in her Phoenix(Jean Grey) costume. Her personality was also just great. I really want to get to know her better so I had to say yes I just had to keep my cool. I mean I am the best super hero Mike-Ro-Wave.

Luke's P.O.V.

I said yes because I really wanted to get to know Andrea better. I know Calum likes her and She likes Calum but I couldn't help my self there's just something about her. Yeah Casey look SO good in her Catwomen costume which showed off her perfectly shaped body. Maybe I should try talking to Casey more and get to know her later tonight.

Andrea's P.O.V.

We were just talking about random stuff while waiting for they boys to get here.

"We need to tell you something." Calum started

"Would you four like to attend the our Forum concert tonight?" Michael asked.

"Front row and backstage." Ashton continued.

"Yeah what they said." Luke said since the other boys said everything.

"YES!" We all screamed at the same time.

"Awesome!" Calum said as he handed us the tickets and the backstage passes.

"See you at 7:30." Ashton said.

"We uh actually have to go now since you were last." Calum said awkwardly.

"Okay see you at 7:30" Daniella said as we hugged them good bye.

"Guys Front row and backstage!" Josselin screamed so excited. We all screamed in unison.

"Hey, hey keep your cool guys." Daniella tried to say in a serious tone. Which failed since she laughed right after.

"Good thing we brought those outfits right?" Casey said as we all laughed. After all of that we went to our car to change for tonight.

Luke's P.O.V.

I don't know if they knew we heard every thing they said. We heard them scream and kind of sorta listened to their conversations. We kind of laughed at there reactions right after we left. I can't wait to see them again tonight.

A/N: Here's Chapter two!! Hope you liked it! It is about nine p.m. and being the lazy person I am, I'm not reading this. I eventually will. I need to do homework and I'm impatiently waiting for Awkward and Faking it tonight! I can't wait! Yeah my updating days will either be on Sundays or Mondays.