Jakurai x Ramuda

Got inspired by an angst prompt I found online: "I-I don't remember. I keep trying to remember their face. Everyone keeps trying to remind me how much they cared about me, but I can't remember." It's gonna be really cliche so...
_______________________________________________

Jakurai looked around the room he was in. He couldn't remember anything at all, only his name. He suddenly felt a sharp pain coming from his head, and unconsciously his hand reached to touch it. He could feel the bandages that were wrapped tightly around his head, why though, he has no idea.

"Ah, Sensei! You're awake! Doppo Doppo, go get the nurses, Sensei is awake!"

"Hifumi this is a hospital, don't be so loud..."

"I know I know but Sensei's awake!"

"I get it, I'll go get them now. Just... don't scream when the nurse is here, it'll disrupt the other patients' rest..."

With that, Doppo walked out of the room, leaving Hifumi with Jakurai. The long haired male kept glancing around the room, still finding it hard to comprehend what he was doing in a hospital room.

"Um... excuse me sir, but can you tell me what I'm doing here?"

Hifumi turned to look at him, giving him a few pats on the back, chuckling merrily, "oh come on sensei, don't be so uptight! We already know each other!"

"But sir, I don't know you..."

Hifumi was stunned for a moment, his smile faltering. It then changed into one of worry, his eyebrows furrowed, "S-sensei.... you really don't remember me? W-what about Doppo, or maybe Ramuda? Y-you couldn't have possibly forgotten about him... right?"

Jakurai hesitantly shook his head, unable to recall knowing someone by that name. His head would pound when he tried to remember something, almost as if his own body was trying to stop him from remembering anything. But the name Ramuda struck a chord within him, almost as if it was very important. But then again, what use was that when you have lost all your memories?

"Do you remember anything then? Your name and all that?"

"I-I guess I remember my name. It's Jinguji Jakurai, right?"

"Y-yeah... that's it... do you remember anything else?"

"No..."

Just then, Doppo returned with a nurse, causing Hifumi to shriek. He immediately hid behind the tall male, trembling in fear. Jakurai was confused of course, as to why a man he barely knew would suddenly hide behind him when a woman entered the room.

The nurse just asked him a few questions before leaving them alone again, making Hifumi sighed in relief. Doppo could only sigh before sitting next to Jakurai's bed, asking him how he was doing.

"I-I'm doing fine, thanks for asking..."

"That's good to hear. And... I hope you recover soon Sensei."

"I-I'll try my best."

After he chatted with Hifumi and Doppo for an hour or so, they said their goodbyes to him. It was getting late after all, and Hifumi still had to go to work. After waving goodbye to the duo, Jakurai laid back down on the bed, wondering what event led him to his current state.

When the nurse brought him his dinner, he bowed slightly, mumbling a "thank you" to the nurse before she walked away. He finished up his dinner fairly fast, and he still had plenty of time to think about what happened before.

Over at the apartment Doppo and Hifumi shared, Doppo was currently on a call with Ramuda, trying to reassure the male on the other end of the line that Jakurai was fine.