Feelings❤

Jenny and harshad were excuted to work with eachother bepannah is the comeback show for harshad and for jenny bepannah is somehow related to her personal life. they became friends in their first meet only and they both got to know eachother well during the shoot in mussorie. jenny find harshad a little shy and not a attention seeker she is little bit shocked bcz being one of the most talented actor of itv he is very grounded to earth and she likes it.

harshad already knows that she is the best itv actress and everybody wants to work with her and he is more than happy that he got to work with her in a romantic serial.harshad started attracting towards her from their first meet he attracting towards her beauty not only outside she is beautiful inside also she is a girl with beautiful heart. harshad always adores her.

day by day their frindship grew and they came to know eachother very well.
their closeness during the scenes had effect on both of them equally.
jenny had also started devloping new feeling for harshad but she always denied it bcz she did not want to date her co-actor again bcz she cant take another heartbreak and also she didnt know what harshad feels for her and she didnt want to ruin her friendship with bcz she knows he is the most honest person she ever meet and she cant afford to loose a friend like him from her life. so she keep denying her feeling saying that it is not possible.

on the other side harshad was also feeling the same for jenny but he also try to keeps his feeling aside bcz he thinks that she is jennifer winget the queen among the actresses why will she love him. he is not of her kind he is totally different and he also didnt want to ruin their friendship bcz of his feeling so he decided to let his feeling go.
but as the days passes their feeling for each other increases day by day.
cant able to take it more harshad decided to tell her but he was little nervous so he decided to take help of naihal bcz she is the closest person to jenny and only she can help him.when he tells naihal about his feeling she started jumping and was very happy harshad asks her wht hpn so she tells that she always sees love for him in jenny eyes but she is afraid of cheating again.

naihal agreed to help harshad and hatshad tells her to find clues if jenny have some feeling for him being the closest person to jenny she can she the love and respect in her eyes for harshad.

Not able to control anymore one day naihal asked jenny if she has some feelings for harshad on which she replied that she didnt want to but she started to having some feelings for harshad but she is afraid for being cheated again.
(converstation between naihaland jenny)
N:jenny i know u r afraid but u cabt live alone whole life u also need someone to hold u someone to love u the way u wants and i can bet no one can handle u better than harshad as much i know harshad he is very honest person and cant hurt anyone feelings knowingly.
J:naihal i know he is the most honest person i ever meet but i am afaraid bcz of my past what hpn if the same will repeat i will not able to take that.
N:but jenny everybody is not like him he is your past and u have ur whole life jenny accept ur feeling if will run away from them it will hurt more.
J:ok im acccepting that im in live with him but i didnt know about him that what he feels for me and i do not want to force me on him wht will hpn if he had not any feeling for her so then what will she do.
N:jenny u better wait for some time u will come to know.
j:okk

naihal informs harshad.
harshad  is more happier than ever he planned to confess his feeling to her on 100th episode celebretion of bepannah.

my first try on jenshad.
plz give feed backs.

next :confession.

thank u🙏