Confession💑

harshad and jenny both ere feeling sma efor eachother but jenny still dont know the feeling that harhad had for her but on tge other hand harshad knew that jenny loves him he came to knew this by the help of naihal and planned a proper confession to her on the celebration for bapannah completing 100 episodes.
on the day of party they both were mesmerised by each other. harshad was wearing a black jeans and white t shirt with a black jacket and on the other hand jenny was wearing a skin colur suit on to her kness and a jeans jacket over that with googles.
when they see eachother they were not able to take their eyes off from eachother and started walking towards leaving the world beside when they came close they both were sharing an intense eyelock which got disturbed by sehban who comes there and started talking with them.

during the whole part they both enjoyed eachother companies and were laughing smiling etc.
harshad heart always melt whenever she smiles and the same case with jenny also she loves to see harshad laughing.
whenever he talk about her or them she can see the glow in his eyes and it gives her some hope that might be he also feels same for her as she she feels for him.

media has gone and the whole bepannah team was wacthing their work on tv. harshad is standing beside naihal and tells her his plan on which they hug eachother . harshad take glances of jenny during watching the show soon the oart ended and all of them were heading towards their home when naihal asks jenny if she can join her bcz they have a little more party at her home on which jenny agrees.
in naihal house except jenny sehban amita pratz and some of her friends were present there but she is missing someone and didnt found him nowhere.
it was already 3 am so she asks to leave and leave for her house on the whole way she was thinking why harshad didnt joined is he is not comfortable with her.

with these thought she enter her apartment and remains shocked seeing her apartment fully decorated with candles roses and a heart shape made with red roses.
suddenly the light becames off and she satrted lanicking but a white light enter her house and flashes on the heart leaving her shocked seeing harshad standing their now she came to know why he wan not at naihal place and by seeing these all she figured out the whole thing happening hear and becames nervous.
harshad walked towards her and asked for her hand which she gives delightfully taking her hand softly he marched with her on the heart and bent down on his knees.
H:jenny the first day i met u i feel a strong connection with u and slowly slowly we became good friends and i didnt know when i started having feeling for u but jenny now a i figured out that. jenny i m really in love with u i cant live without u,ur every single thing had effect on me i want to protect u, love u and spend my life with u. jenny i feel in love with ur beauty not only outside but inside also jenny i know u had faces heartbreak and this not easy for u to trust anyone but jenny i promise i never will break ur heart.
jenny I love u❤

jenny was in tears and she didnt know what to say so she instantly sat down and hugged him with all of her.
J:i love u too harshad i really do from the very first day i love u and i also cant live without u.
and she started crying.
harshad make her stamd but she was so much emotinal and was crying and for calming her down harshad captured her lip softly. at first jenny was shcoked but them she started kissimg him back soon their soft kiss turned into passionate one but they both parted away and touch their forheads with each other bcz they know if they will continue they will loose their controls.

J:i love u harshad.
H:i love u too jenny and he kissed her forhead assuring that he loves her more than anything.

forgive for the grammatical mistake.

olz give feedbacks and let me know about how is this.

next:jenshad date