Character Info (Eng)

Name: Miyo Azuma

Name: Miyo Azuma

Nationality: English - Japanese

Age: 22

Height: 1,90m / 190cm (6,24 ft) approx.

Birthday: 3 de Abril

Sexual orientation: Homosexual. (He's the bottom of the relationship)

Partner: Mikeru Asakura.

Relatives: Miyoi Azuma (sister).

Hair: ginger hair

Eyes: Gold/yellow

Casual clothes: a navy blue sleeveless top and grilles on the arms, the classic jeans and simple black shoes.

Personality:

He's an authentic DIVA. He knows what he wants and doesn't care if the are people who love or hate his personality, he's confident, charismatic and very reliable. His biggest concern is his physique, he's a model and actor in his world so must always be beautiful, althought he doesn't presume too much of it.

Likes:

-He likes animals, especially cats. He likes them so much that sometimes he has disguised himself as one.

-He likes to clean and is very orderly.

- He loves his partner Mikeru and goes crazy when he sees him.

- He loves to cook.

Name: Mikeru Asakura

nationality: Spanish-Japanese

Age: 22

Height: 185 cm / 1,85 m (6'07 ft)

Birthday: January 19

Sexual orientation: Bisexual (He's the top of the relationship.)

Partner: Miyo Azuma

Hair: Light Brown (NOT BLOND)

Eyes: caramel color

cassual clothes: Orange shirt (Not red), black jeans, black shoes.

personality: He's a quiet guy, in the past he was more expressionless but with the passage of time and thanks to his partner, he has learned to show more his feelings. He is very cheerful and lively now, it's hard to make him angry unless it's something that really bothers him. He is a little jealous, but only if you give him reasons, he trusts his partner very much so he never cares about that. He is intelligent, polite, sometimes behaving like a cute person, or rather like a cute puppy, his partner adores that. (In private, he's more like a beast.)