Character Info 2

Name: Ofir

Name: Ofir

Nationality: He doesn't have and can speak any language.

Race: Angel.

Age: 500 years

Height: 1.59 / 5,3 ft

Birthday: October 1.

Sign: Libra.

Sexual orientation: Demisexual.

partner: Daren

relatives: angels are usually treated as brothers but always excluded Ofir.

Hair: blond hair.

Skin: extremely pale like porcelain.

eyes: The right eye is blue like the sky and the left is golden.

Details: It has a mole on the right cheek and also has quite marked dark circles under his eyes.

Casual clothes: As casual clothes, he wears a plain white vest, jeans shorts and white boots.

Personality: He is not very defined, he has never had the opportunity to speak for himself, so he is a quiet person, he prefers that they choose things and speak for him. Despite being very calm, he has a need to be the center of attention for someone ... he doesn't mind suffering if he is taken into account although with Daren he is well now, he can gradually let go of his love for him being reciprocated.

Likes:

- Daren.

- When Daren makes a pouty cat face by pampering him.

- Sharks, they remind Daren.

- He likes it when Daren gets tough because he knows that he really does appreciate him.

- Sex with Daren.

- The food of the human world, he enjoys that.

-The stuffed animals and the beautiful things (the first gift Daren gave him was a shark-shaped teddy)

-Daren?

-Daren.

Dislikes:

- God, he mistreated him without reason and now that he has met Daren he doesn't want to go back to heaven.

- The rest of the angels were very unpleasant at his side.

- Be ignored.

- Be locked up alone.

- The rest of the demons are scary, just meet Daren.

-Doubting if it's okay or not being with Daren, that makes him falter.