• t h r e e •

edwinhonoret:
yooooooo, if you aren't busy
tonight were having a little
party. slide and make some
friends so we can see you around
girl. address is 42 Wallaby Way.

blunts4beanz:
i mean... its only been my
dream to go to a prettymuch
house party. consider me there!
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I pulled up to the prettymuch house... I knew exactly which one it was. I had viewed in social media for the past 2 years.

blunts4beanz:
aye i'm here

edwinhonoret:
walk through the front door 😂

I did as I was told, surprisingly I wasn't even nervous. as soon as I opened the front door the thump of trap music and the smell of weed engulfed my sense. my eyes widened at the feeling.

"who you?" I looked to where the voice was coming from. Phyouture.

"you know who I am doof... it's ya girl blunts" I said as i turned toward him.

"ayyyyyye wassup fam?" he said as he hugged me. we had never met before but, out of everyone at the party I knew him best so I decided staying close to him would help me avoid awkwardness. we caught up. I told him that I finally moved to LA. it felt like i was talking to a friend i hadn't seen for awhile, i was comfortable.
"you want a drink girl?" Phyouture said as he gestured to the kitchen.

"you already fucking know"
I followed behind him to the fridge. he opened it up and pulled out a smirnoff screwdriver and shoved it in front of my face.
"YOU GOT ICED, CHUG DOOF" he said as he popped the top off handing it to me. I got on one knee and chugged. I felt someone hovering behind me. I finished and looked back. Edwin stood there with a shocked look on his face.
"go crazy den cleo" he said with a giggle. He put his hand out and assisted me back up onto my feet. still holding my hand he drug me out of the kitchen and into the living room.
"I got some people for you to meet little miss" he lead me to zion, haley and jav.
"aye this is cleo... she just moved here from chicago to go to school" I smiled and waved like a penguin from Madagascar.
"cleo... baby that diss track" Zion said as he smirked and winked at me.
"oh please zion," I giggled "stop flattering yourself" haley and jav started to cackled at my response.
"but those cheeks baby" zion said with a pout. "whats your instagram queen Cleopatra" he handed me his cracked iphone.
"you really can't aford to get this shit fixed? simon doing y'all like that?" I asked as i typed my username into his phone.
"you aint fucking lyin" zion and edwin said in harmony. zion scrolled. double tapping his fingers vigorously across his phone. my phone vibrated in my back pocket like a symphony.
"you're tickling my ass" I said as I took my phone out and put it on dnd.
"thats not the only thing I plan on doing to that ass" Zion said as he inched close to my ear. his breathe caused tingles to rush through my nerves. a shiver shook my body.
"ooooo you're sensitive" he backed away.
"nah i'm a bad bitch Caleb" I said as I crossed my arms.
"i'd like to test that theory sometime" zion said as he grabbed my hand. "come on i wanna show you something" he took me down a dark hallway. when we reached the end of it we entered a room.
"so... this is my room" Zion said as he sat on the edge of his bed.
"zion." I crossed my arms "we just met 10 minutes ago and you're already trying to get me alone... in this bedroom?" I sat beside him.
"girl relax I brought you here so you could meet simba" he pointed to a little dog in the corner on a little dog bed fast asleep. " i'm a dick but DAMN cleo" he laughed.
"who said i was opposed?" my hand grazed his thigh, inching upwards toward DaQaUrIs.
"i-" Zion stuttered. I cackled.
"exactly Caleb, you want no smoke baby" I got up and waltzed over to simba. squatting down to the ground to pet him.
"I actually would quite enjoy the smoke and I know you would too, so stop capping on me" I stood up and turned to him.
"let me tell you a secret" I started my speech.
"one: as much as i would love to fuck you i feel like playing with you is more fun"
zion groaned.
"two: you can indeed clap these cheeks, if you prove deserving. after all, i may be a fan but i'm no groupie." I walked toward him when i arrived i sunk down to my knees, putting me at dick sucking level. I looked up at him through my eyelashes
"let's get that straight daddy" I got up and turned around. I began to walk toward the door in-front of us.
"you're so... wild cleo wtf" zion said in a low muted tone.
I slid my ring off my finger and dropped it on purpose.
"oopsies" I bent over, my mini dress rose up the perfect amount. I grabbed my ring and walked out. footsteps followed.
"what do i have to do to get you back in that room" zion grabbed my wrist from the back.
"you wont get me back in there tonight.." I said as i turned to face him, his grip still tight. he pushed me against the wall. placing one of his hands above my head and the other upon my waist. he leaned down to my face.
"and what makes you so sure about that baby?" his hands trailed my side. grazing, replacing where he was with goosebumps.
"are you cold cleo" zion said sarcastically and seductively, breathing by my ear. chills marched down my spine. but i couldn't fold.
"nope" I replied.
I felt him nip at my ear and blow on it. it made me feel things i've never felt before.
"how about now baby?" Zion whispered in his low, sultry voice.
"n-no" I tried to stammer out.
"ikyfl" zion said with a chuckle.
"maybe, and what about it?" my bravery came back.
"why are you so difficult? I know you want me cleo" zion said as he cupped my cheek, and not the one on my face, in his hand. I bit my lip.
"calebbbbbbb" I whined.
"don't call me that" zion shot back.
"okay ZiOn" I replied.
"not that either" zion said as he played with the rim of my dress.
"you can call me daddy" he slid a finger under my dress and unto my thigh. "and thats all... are we clear"
"yes" I said quickly.
"yes what?" the hand above my head was now on my throat.
"daddy. yes daddy fuck" I was turned on.
"thats right baby" Zion let go of me and started to walk toward the party. "let's go get a drink".