• f o u r •

zion gave me a glass of wine. he eventually wondered away from me and i somehow ended up with carter, aubrey, and duane.
"so you fucks with cloak and dagger?" aubrey asked as i sipped my wine.
"yes sir" I replied.
"my fucking boy!" aubrey said as he dapped me up.
"so how did you meet edwin?" Carter asked.
"oh i run a fan account, blunts4beanz and he-" I began but was cut off.
"NO WAYYYY! you're cleo?" carter said shocked.
"in the prime carter" i said as i took another swig.
"i'm not even gonna lie... i wasn't bold enough to say this to you in the dms but you are overly fine" carter stated only facts.
"right back at ya" I giggled as blush rose to my face.
I kept drinking and hanging with carter. I had to be a full bottle in at this point.
"carrterrrr... where is the bathroom i have to pee" i spoke over the music.
"here let me take you, your ass cannot walk straight" he took my hand and lead me down the same dark halfway. the moonlight passed through the windows and glistened on his skin. he looked godly.
"you are verrrry much so fioneeee" I wabbled over my speech. he stopped in his tracks and looked at me"
"girl, you are gone gone arent yo-" I cut him off with my lips. he kissed right back.
a few seconds passed when we were suddenly interrupted.
"yo wtf!" our kiss broke and my eyes met zions deep brown ones.
"have you met cleo?" carter said with a giggle.
"yeah I have..." zion said as he glared at me.
"coolest fan i know, for sure NOT a groupie" a fake smile appeared on his cheeks.
"swear to god!" carter said as he pushed me toward the bathroom. "she's gotta tinkle though man, i'll catch you later"
I did my business and was shook the whole time. I walked out and carter waited.
"how are you getting home?" he asked.
"thats something that hasn't crossed my mind to be honest" I realized.
"you can for sure crash here. I know choppy has the couch in the living room but Z has a couch in his room you could use and honestly, your drunk ass needs to lay down and relax" he ended it with a giggle. he took me to zion's room.
we opened the door and zion was plastered in front of his TV screen playing fortnite.
"aye zion!" carter said. zion didnt respond.
"ZI FUCKING ON BRUH!" zion removed his headset and swiveled around.
"aye bruh.. my bad whats up doe?" he asked carter, looking at me.
"can cleo crash in here tonight? she is inebriated and cannot drive home" Carter said still holding my hand.
"shittt it's coo, make yourself at home cleo." zion said as he gestured to his couch.
I sat down.
"thanks Z" Carter said as he exited and shut the door.
"so carter huh?" zion said as he fidgeted with his controller.
"yeah he's cool or whatever" I said as i removed my heels.
"mmmmm so thats what cool is now" a giggle escaped his lips "his tongue down your throat"
"and WHAT about IT" i replied.
"nothing baby, i dont care relax" zion sat his controlled on his desk and swiveled toward me "I just thought you said you werent a groupie" his arms crossed around his chest.
"turns out I am..." i said taking out my gold hoop earrings, "is that an issue?"
"nah do you... but mayhaps you blew your shot with me" Zion swirled back around to face the tv. he grabbed his remote and began to fidget again.
"blew my shot? with you?" I laughed.
"why you laughing?" zion said still focused on the tv in front of him.
"i had to laugh Zion, i really did." I stated. "if i wanted you i could have you" i snapped my fingers "just like that."
"why's that cleo?" he sat his controller down and turned his head over his shoulder to look at me.
"cause you may think you're alpha with girls, but i'm different. i call the shots. and i always will." I said as i rose to my feet. I began my strut towards him. he turned his head back around. before he could blick at my shadow i snatched the remote out of his hands and shut down his game. I turned off the tv.
"CLEOOOOO wtf" zion said with a sigh "there were 5 people left bruh"
"that's really not my problem" i snickered.
"girl why can't i just play my game all you've done is piss me off tonight" zion groaned turn around toward me.
"I want attention" i went back to the couch and sat down.
"go out there and find one of my homies to give you attention. groupie love ya feel me" Zion laughed.
"nah i'm good, i want your attention right now. can i have some sweats and a shirt pls?" I asked.
zion got up and went to his closet. a pair of sweats and a shirt was tossed at me.
"and a blanket too?" I asked again.
"i don't have any extra blankets but if you get cold and need one you can join me in bed" zion said as he sat on his bed.
I got up and started to undress. I could feel zions eyes attacking my body.
"cleo you're so fine, why are you a groupie bruh?" zion sighed.
"i'm really not but like... i'm intoxicated and carter was looking fine" I slipped his shirt over my head.
"you're intoxicated now and i'm right here, you calling me ugly?" zion said as his head fell back on the pillow.
"nope" I said as i sat back down on the couch.
"cleo... come over here. the couch shit ain't it" I listened and joined him. I tried to keep some distance between us but he closed it quick. his hands began to explore my body as my back was pressed against his chest.
"face me" he said. i listened again.
his lips crashed into mine and his tongue explored my mouth as his hands did.
"zion i'm too tired for this" I rolled back over.
"whatever cleo" zion said as he scooted away.
we fell asleep.