No Exit

There was once, a girl who had gone to a fair and was going with a friend. Both went around for a while entering most of the attractions. Finally before leaving they decided to enter the attraction with a sign that said, "Can you go out?" It was a small house-labyrinth, which showed objects from different eras. Said labyrinth for them, seeing that it was a very small place, they said "it will be very easy and fast," or so they thought. They joined the line, which was very short. They paid and finally they entered. Once inside the guide gave the instructions and asked that no door be opened, and just follow the path. Finally the adventure began with around 5 other people who entered the group with them. They began to walk and as soon as they moved on, there were two roads to be taken, the group got divided into two groups, they took the road to the right. There were old photos and a few old objects, and as they progressed, the objects were more modern. Both girls were having a good time, although the attraction was a bit boring. "It's very boring," said one girl and the other replied, "Yeah, sure that's why not many people came here."
When they were halfway there, they found the other part of the group, and from that point there was only one road, with a large sign saying "do not open any doors," since there were several doors in that hall, and each door with a number and a sign that said "do not enter," but of course, the curiosity was big, "why were we warned at the beginning of not opening doors, and why so many signs, what it's being hidden?" So much was the curiosity of the group that a boy decided to open a door with the number 5. There was only a wall, then decided to open another, number 3, and another member of the group opened one more, number 7, and there were only walls behind the doors. But these girls did not want to stay without opening one, since there did not seem to be anything to worry about, they decided to go right to the door that looked more modern, number 0. Upon opening the door, there was a room with light and inside there were 3 more doors, but now there was no sign, only numbers except for one that was just the door without more in it. Both girls, along with the other two members who opened the other doors, entered the room, but the rest of the group decided to continue without entering. Once inside they decided to close the door. While they were watching each door, they decided to open the one on the right, number 6, but it didn't not opened, so they tried the one on the left, number 13, and there was only a wall, so they decided to open the middle one. When they opened it, there was another door behind that door, without any number, and with a sign that said, "No Exit," and they asked themselves why there would be such a strange sign. One of the members decided to go back with the group and leave because wanted to leave, while the boy who opened the first door stayed. One of the girls decided to open the door, and in doing so, they were surprised that they only left the attraction, back to the fair, so they thought they had only found a quicker way out. Without further suspicion they left the place and closed the door. Everything seemed normal until they realized that there were not as many people as usual, but they did not decide to leave. The boy went in search of his car and left. While the girls only had to walk home that was ten minutes away, they both lived on the same street. When they arrived at the house of one of them they realized that the door had written the number 0, and when looking at a neighbor's house, it also had a number, number 23. It was very strange, but they decided to ignore it and simply enter the house. Inside they ate a little, they talked about their day and finally the other girl went to her house, which was four houses ahead of her friend's. When leaving, the girl from the first house decided to go up to her room and go to take a bath, but when she went through the rooms she observed how each door had a number. She started to be scare a little but still entered her room. Took a bath. When done, she tried to call her friend, but there was no answer. Then she decided to go directly to her friend's house, but when she went to the door she noticed that there was a sign on the door that said "No Exit." She fell to the floor and began to cry. After a few minutes, desperately, shee decided to open the door. And one more door had appeared behind that door.