Part 1: Introduction

In year 2170, the world was conquered by an evil Emperor named Zynalok. Zynalok has not only conquered Earth but the whole universe. He is powerful to the extent that he has destroyed many planets and galaxies. Looks of a scary being was he and had seven ancient devils in his body. He has the power see future and change the past. He was born when his mother got possessed by the devil Sherella and his father was possessed by demon Helexa.

Zynolok can control five forces of nature; fire, water, stone, air and thunder.
He created these monsters with those elements and named them as Fizer, Wayzer, Airoyon, Stonecold and Electrify.

Fizer 🔥
Power: Fire manipulation.

-A monster that can use fire as his power and manipulate fire into whatever he wants. He'd just touch a sword and it will change into a fire sword.

Wayzer - 🌊❄️
Power : Ice manipulation.

- A demon that has water as his power.
He changes to liquid when he is attacked which is makes him hard to get hit or injured with.

Airoyon 🌪️
Power : Air manipulation.

- A zino(Note: Zino is an alien species from planet Dinol which has face that looks like tiger and the body which is covered with needles like porcupine and its poisonous. Zino can create tornado and change the surrounding of his enemy to vacuam which never allow them to breathe

Stonecold 🌑
Power: Exceptionally hard body defense.

- Stonecold is one of Zynolok strongest general and his body is make of stone that is stronger than the strongest metal in the universe

Electrify🌩️
Power: Electric manipulation

Electrify is a hybrid ghost and vampire that can control thunder and electricity. Electrify can create thunder bolt which is use to kill his enemy.

Zynalok uses his generals to do all his job. He has another stronger general who is named as TimeWok.TimeWok has the power to make time faster for him and greatly slowed for his enemy, making it easy to attack his opponent.

See you in part 2....