Part 4: Cause and Effect Events

Meanwhile in Mars Archeologist Museum....
"Faster take the artifacts,we have to hurry before the Space Corps arrived." said James. Kevin swiftly took the  Eye of Dharma.
      "Take the keys, dont kill me" said the guard when Robert pointed a gun. " We are Treasure Pirate and we have no mercy",said Robert while shooting the guard. " We have collected all the artifacts" said Anthony.       
    " Space Cops, Stand where you are and hands up." said officer Santhosh.
      "Hahahaha, you think you can catch us easily" said James while throwing a gas bomb.
      When the smoke clear, the artifacts and the criminals went missing.

In the ship of the criminals ....
       "Hahahah, good job guys" ,said Robert. This is our 51th time to steal artifacts.
          "My favourite us when we steal  the glove of strength from Mountain of Sifon. We killed the monk without mercy" said David.
      "My favourite is 10 year before we steal from the temple of Animon. We are the heir of Animon. We stole from our cousin and he died after that. That was the best. " said James.

             "I have a  big plan, we  will go back in time and use the artifacts to rule and destroy earth." said Prakash.  We will convert this ship into Time Ship with the artifact and travel to the past through Vins time stream. (Vins time stream is the way where we can go to other time or era. It contain path to future and past).

        So the treasure pirates start upgrade their ship with time artifacts  such Sand Time, Antique clock and many other.

   While in Soniva,Earth the rebel from Mars and Earth completed three time ship. The one man army Kabir also have completed his training. His suit is make in the form of spectacle and given to him. The leader of rebel said "Make us proud, change the future". Kabir then begin his journey. He travel into Vins time stream.
       The rebel's guard was then guarding the two time machine waiting for Kabir to come back.

Meanwhile outside of Soniva, King Sriman I, Sumaiya and Thibha was waiting to trespass and steal timeship to save King Sriman I father. They started to attack each people and make it to the time ship. At there, they saw the rebel master
Continue in part 5....