008.

Wooyoung awoke with some violently shaking him. He groaned rather loudly at the person and tried to hit them or push them away.

"Wake up dickhead, today is the day" Adalene chirps.

"It's too early for this" Wooyoung groaned .

"It's 7:30, school starts in 2 hours. You take forever to get ready. Move it" Adalene orders.

Wooyoung groaned again, but sat up, he slept in yesterday clothing and he felt disgusting. He put his legs over the side of the bed and shivered at the cold that greeted him. Wooyoung stood up and walked slowly to the bathroom.

"You'd make a great zombie for the Walking Dead right now," Adalene says as she passes by "or for The Maze Runner"

"Just because you're a fucking early bird doesn't mean everyone else is" Wooyoung snaps before slamming the bathroom door.

"Disrespectful bitch" Adalene mutters.

Wooyoung turned in the shower before stripping, he jumped in the shower, literally, he almost slipped, and he quickly did what he needed to do.

Wooyoung, once he got out the shower, washed his face, brushed his teeth and brushed his hair. He was not going to straighten it as he was lazy and tired he'd just throwing a cap over it.

Wooyoung opens the door and goes back into his bedroom, putting on clothes. He put on tight black jeans that made his thighs more prominent, a loose black t-shirt that exposed his collarbones and the same leather jacket. Wooyoung our in his shoes before grabbing his hat on the way out his room.

"Eat" Adalene orders as he walks into the kitchen.

On the island was a breakfast bar and a banana, he looked at Adalene confused, she just sighed and mouthed 'eat' to him again.

Wooyoung didn't want to ask why it was a simple breakfast so he just ate what Adalene has provided.

Wooyoung took in Adalene appearance, they were dressed pretty similarly, all in black.

Wooyoung ate slowly, still having half an hour before they'd set off. Once he'd finished he grabbed his bag and waited for Adalene.

"Sorry," Adalene says as she walks back into the kitchen, she smiles awkwardly and Wooyoung knew something was wrong, but he didn't ask about it.

"It's fine," Wooyoung says "let's get going"

"Excited?" Adalene smirks.

"No, more like I'm going to crawl into a hole and die if I get rejected" Wooyoung laughs.

"He won't reject you, so no dying" Adalene laughs too.

The walk to school together, talking about the plans for today, what lessons they have you know that basic talk.

Once they arrive at school they both immediately go into the cafeteria to see everyone already there.

"Hey, guys" Yunho greets them.

"Hey sunshine" Wooyoung laughs

Yunho blushes at the nickname and both Wooyoung and Adalene coo at him.

"Sunshine?" Mingi asks jealous.

"Yeah, he's literally a ray of sunshine, also a teddy bear too," JongHo says.

"Stop" Yunho whines .

Everyone laughs at him, and they all get seated, Wooyoung looks around before realising san's not there.

"Where san?" Wooyoung asks.

"Who knows?" Yeosang shrugs.

They all start talking about various things, not really a specific topic.

"GUYS!" A voice yells

All of them turn toward the voice to see san running towards them.

"What?" Hongjoong asks

"Guess who just got a boyfriend," san says.

Adalene chokes on her water, JongHo and Yunho start questioning him on who. Hongjoong and Seonghwa are speechless. Mingi and yeosang and looking at Wooyoung who is looking sadly at the table.

'Of course in the day I won't confess he gets a boyfriend" Wooyoung thinks sadly

~~

Words: 600

So, don't kill me please, I'm so sorry I needed drama cause I love drama.

Who should San's boyfriend be? Who do you think it's going to be? (;

Bye!
- Adalene ❤️