Clemence [ 1 ]

Enrolling into a new high school whilst babysitting a bloody human who was basically lunch to me

Enrolling into a new high school whilst babysitting a bloody human who was basically lunch to me. Life couldn't have gotten any worse.

Just kidding.

"HURRY UP, Alex," I yelled up the stairs, "I swear to god, I'll have you for breakfast!"

"Shut it you vampire," She yelled back, "The blanket's trapped me!"

I flashed upstairs just to see Alex and her duvet cover on the floor. It was wrapped around her in a very weird way. Her left leg was in the duvet cover and her right one was brought up to her chest. Her arms were hugging the duvet cover whilst the actual blanket was thrown half way across the room.

"How do you even manage to do that?" I said grabbing one of the corners and snatching the cover, Alex flew upwards and landed on her bum. 

"Man, you're a vampire," She complained, rubbing her eyes, "Think about how much power you put into shit whilst with me,"

"I did think about that," I replied, "That's probably why your bum hurts,"

"Shut up!" She replied, throwing a pillow at me.

《《《《《》》》》》

"Tell me, Alex," I said, "What do you get, dragging me to this new high school off yours,"

"It was time you acted your age," She replied.

¿My age?

Joke was on her!

I smirked, "What, act over 1000 years old?"

"No!" She snapped, going over our timetable, "Act like how you look. Act like a teenager,"

"I do; I bunk off school, Take drugs, Wear skirts which are shorter than underwear and act stupid and emotional," I told her, listing things off one by one.

"And you say your the one babysitting me," She shot at me.

I smirked and put an arm around her shoulder, ""Come on, your like my little sis,"

"I'd die before becoming your sister," She replied.

"Yeah your right," I said, "I, a vampire, couldn't possibly have a human sister. You'd need to become part of the un-dead and unwelcome vampire community,"

"You know that's not what I mean!" She said, "Anyways, where's this 'Caroline' girl?"

"Over here!" We heard from behind us. I spun around, automatically posing into my fighting stance.

"I'm so sorry for being late but I had something else going on," She said, giving us a sickeningly sweet smile. Definition: I am a Mary sue, nice to meet you, imperfections

"Oh, that's fine," Alex replied, giving her a sickeningly fake smile.
Definition: I'm on my period today, bitch. Try me!

"So, I'm Caroline," She said, putting out her hand on display. I immediately shook it. A weird sensation was sent through me. One I hadn't felt for a long, long time. My ex-Bennett witch power told me that this girl was not human. The magic in me told me this girl was not normal.

Hello fellow vampire!

She must have felt something as well because her eyes narrowed a little when she looked at me. Then she shook Alex's hand.

"These are my friends; Elena Gilbert," She said, pointing to Elena. Brilliant. A doppelganger.

"Bonnie Bennett," Fuck. My 500th niece or something.

"Stefan Salvatore," I immediately choked at the name. A Salvatore. I'm the biggest gossiper - saying that proudly - in the supernatural world. I know for a fact that Stefan had been one of the brothers Katherine had manipulated.

"Hey, - Stefan was it?" I said to the guy, "Do you, by chance, happen to have a good looking guy called Damon as your brother?"

They all turned towards me.

"Dark, ravenous hair; blue eyes; cocky; arrogant?" I added for good measure.

"Why are you asking?" He asked. That's a yes.

"Oh, I just so happened to meet him in Mystic Grills last night," The last bit was half a lie. I didn't exactly meet him, Alex did.

"Actually, I did," Alex said, frowning angrily at me, "You just gawped at him from mile away,"

Thanks so sister much, Alex! 

"Yeah, he is," Stefan said. Bingo!

"I'd say stay away from him," My 1000th niece or something - Bonnie ( seriously they're still giving them stupid names? The only decent one was Emily Bennett ) - said.

"Yeah, you would," Alex replied, coldly.

Ok.

Something was wrong.

Why was this girl acting so rude? I sniffed the air and a very vague smell of blood hit me. It was mixed with other stuff.

Oooh, this girl was on her period! Not a good time to bother her.

Just kidding. I was going to have a lot of fun that night.

"Hey, why don't we get to know each other?" Elena said, "Why don't we meet up at the Mystic Grill tonight?"

"Ok!" I said, cheerfully, "Me and Alex will be there by 7, tonight!"

"What?" Alex snapped, "Look, where is this going? We've known each other for less then 3 minutes and your telling me that we're going to meet these strangers somewhere?"

"Yeah, Alex," I said, "It's important. After all, I think we might have ourselves an avacado."

"What?" Alex said, making a face, "Oh. Ooooh. OH!" She started a forced laugh and I joined in. The plan had worked the group in front of us were sending amused looks at us. The suspicion removed.

Apart from my 5ooth niece or something.

"Avocado?" She said, eyeing us. Typical of a Bennett witch to be suspicious.

"Don't worry, it's a running inside joke about how we met," I told her, "An avocado was involved. Long story."

Her eyes went a bit lighter but the suspicion was not removed.

Whatever, at that moment I had managed to get my point across to Alex and make new friends.

Ą|Ñ

This is supposed to be funny!

- Å