Clemence [ 5 ]

I knew something was wrong, after the half an hour wait and 5 not answered calls from Alex

I knew something was wrong, after the half an hour wait and 5 not answered calls from Alex. The girl never - and I mean NEVER - left me unanswered. Then I got a call from Stefan Salvatore, "Where's Elena?"

"Excuse me?"

"Where is Elena?" 

Obviously, I was confused but then I started putting the pieces together. Elena was in the car park when I went into the residence and Alex was in the car - probably got out.

"Stefan, Elena's missing?"

"Yes..." Then he hesitated, "You don't know anything about that?"

"No, Stefan...Alex isn't here either," I said, getting in my car and driving off.

"Alex? So you didn't take Elena?" 

I rolled my eyes, "Well duh, I'm not about to  kidnap my own, am I?"

"Do you think the kidnappings are -" But somebody snatched the phone, Damon Salvatore started speaking, "Meet us at the school, now." Then he end the call. I was so tempted to just not go but Alex's life might've been on the line and now way in hell was I risking her.

《《《《《》》》》》

I spotted Damon and Stefan outside the school, talking deeply - probably about Elena. 

"Hey kiddos," I said to them.

"About Elena," Damon said, rudely.

"And Alex..." I added, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, whatever," Damon said. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Watch yourself, Salvatore," I said, "I don't wanna be the one to rip out your tongue."

Sensing my anger, Stefan spoke, "Anyways, how do we know that Elena AND Alex's kidnapping are linked."

"Oh, I was going to the Lockwood's mansions, Elena was there as well. I left ALEX in the car," I told him.

"So she's your pet?" Damon asked, in the background.

I faced him, and changed my face slightly into my vampire one, "Speak arrogantly one more time, vampire, and I swear to God the next thing to drop on the floor will be your heart."

This shook him and he scoffed but kept his mouth shut.

"Ok, can we put the past behind us?" Stefan asked.

"It doesn't happen so easily, Stefy, you just haven't lived long enough," I said.

Ignoring my statement, Damon spoke (urgh the guy just loves the sound of his own voice), "Katherine told me that Elena's in danger."

"She did?" I questioned, "And anything about Alex?"

Damon turned his head and didn't speak. Oh, the guy was pissing me off. I flashed to him, threw him to the ground and started strangling him.