Chapter 1: the boy

3:24

Oh my God, Oh my God. Its coming, its coming!

3:25

Oh my God, what if it doesn’t happen this time?!!

3:26

Why am I so nervous?

Because this isn’t normal

But it’s not like it hasn’t happened before

But this time something will happen I can feel it

3:27

.............................................

3:28

Oh S*** why do I have to live this stupid moment every day over and over again?

3:30

OMG

3:31

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it hasnt happened. Oh my God it alsways happens, every day at 3:30pm...but why not today? OMG!

                ...............................................................................................................................................

I entered my house rather hesitantly. Check the floor as i walked down the front hall before running towards the back door which was hanging wide open. My heart was pounding 2000 miles an hour and hot droplets of water were running down my cheaks.

I faced the house as i slowly closed the door and was totaly oblivious to the fat that a stranger was sitting naked in the yard!

'Avirl' I heard a voice that melted chocolate say from behind me. I turned around quickly pressing my back flat against the door as I took in this horrifing site. I couldnt get any words out so i just screamed.

While I used all my lung power to try to get sombodies attention the boy/man was lowly walking towards me with a bottle of yellow liquid in his hand. As he came closer I felt a rush from my head to down between my legs which made me angry, then even more freaked out. By then he was less than a foot infront of me.

I think that i fainted then becasue i dont remember what happened next. All that I remember was that i woke up in the garden shed with his face inches from now. The first thing that i noticed about him was that he was now fully clothed and his eyes were a creepy shade of pale blue, they reminded me of flood lights somehow (i know that they are not blue but they still somhow made me think of them).  The next thing that I realised was that i was wet, the i understood that it was only my eyes and cheeks that were covered in droplets of water.

'Why' i cried

'Your sick' He murmed back.

'No, I'm not!'

'Well it's not an illness that you would know of...and i was wrong, your not sick, but you were.'

I started crying heavily again then. I had my eyes closed but i could tell that he was looking for somthing by the bangs of the metal tools. Then I freaked out because I noticed that my wrists and ankels were tied to the floor. At that moment my brain just froze, I couldn't evenn move my eyes.

He walked over to me and put is hand on my cheek and said 'It's for your own good' He then mumbeled somthing to himself as he walked back to what he was doing but I could not make it out other than one word: ours.

'Stop' ordered an angry voice

He stopped

'Tell me now, why?' At that moment I realised that it was my voice

'I can't'

'Why can't you?'

'becasue I can't alright. But if you want to know i guess I could...'

'What, what could you do' I whispered

'Do you want to know what you are?' He said with energy

I know what I am you punk, I am Avril Cate, daughter of John Brigman and Sophie Cate who have both now passed away. I live with my sister who has had 39 boy friends and cant wait to get away from me. I go to Chistlen high and am best friends with Casey Jones!'

'You obviously know who you are' He said with a smirk ' but what are you?'

I couldn't reply to that, I knew I was different but I was not going to mention that.

'Come with me' He murmered. He somhow had moved withing milimeters of my face without me noticing.

I started shaking then. He leaned forward and planer his sft lips on my forhead and left them ther for what felt like 10 minutes but was probably only a few seconds. I let him do that, I diddn't struggle against him I just sat back and enjoyed it, the tasted of angels it felt like but now I look back and It was more like the taste of Death. The he took a step back, smiled and grabbed my waist.