Chapter Five

Dylan

"Come with me ",perrie says . She pulls me into the lunch room "don't be shy". People start staring I just put my head down. "Guys," she says."Look what dylan did for me, a bow bun." Gasps flew around the room. Then girls started to I want one." Eww ,who would her granny hands and our clean pretty hair not me ,"said Alissa. Alissa was the biggest stuck up snob in our school she was the on and off clangy girlfriend of harry no wonder why she's so annoying. "Why talk about simple bow buns we can talk about my cute pink crop top" everyone just stares . Perrie sits me next to her, and introduces me to all her friends. They all seem nice. I see niall looking at me and gets up and runs over. I also run to him we hug. "Hey", we both say. He starts to talk but I can see harry any louis given me death threats looks I quickly leave the lunch room. They follow me I ran, but cleary I wasn't fast enough. Harry pushes me into the locker and slaps me,"I told u to stay away from my lads your killing them with that dog breath".He and louis laugh and walk away. I get up and sign out and call home sick.

@authors note sorry for the short chapter u wanted to make dylan seem to get some new friends.