Chapter 27

Dylan
I wake up and check the time . I groan knowing that in a hour Perrie which March in my room and protest that I wear a skirt or something girly to school today which I'm not feeling with the whole anxiety thing going on since I accidentally switch my phone with mr. styles also I know he's gonna be a total duche if he finds out I went through his phone or he would say his "shit". it's quite funny the way he uses words inappropriately . To avoid hearing perrie I just go to my closet and slip on my pink silk skirt. I put a white button up with a collar on over top. then I grab my yellow sweater that is all fuzzy and slip it on over top . I chose my blue booties and knee high socks. Then I walk in the bathroom I curl the ends of my hair then brush my teeth. I walk out the door.
I pull up to the school and I see a bunch of familiar faces that I hate the ones who bring back the memories . I jump out the car and try to search for Niall but he's with Louis and well I don't like Louis that somewhere I'm not getting. so I just walk into the school and hurry to Harry's locker and put his phone in his locker. as soon as I close I can hear a annoying snickering next to me it's Alissa. "Aw poor girl trying to give old Harry a love not" she play pinched my cheeks. "no", I shove away in defense. she goes to say something but is cut of by Harry . "Alissa leave her alone and get a fucking life" he seems annoyed as he hands me my phone. as soon as she walks away he stares at me then begins to laugh I choosing not curse him out but he's putting me through anger "what's so funny"i ask in a harsh tone."Your password"he chuckles. "Shut up, and I know your not talking at least my password isn't 0000", I say I'm defense. "am I supposed to be offended by that?" he questions. I don't answer and just turn away. but I'm stopped in my tracks when he says "Are you going to the dance on Friday?" I nod . "why ?" I ask in suspense ......