Chapter 15

Chaeyoung POV:
I try to comfort her as best as I can and strain my mind to think of a way to get her out.I try to lean the edge of my face on the screen as I hear the faint footsteps and voice of what seems to be a guys voice.

"Hey"he says in a barely audible tone as I hear the phone shuffle in response.

The phone breaks into an eerie silence as what seems like minutes passed.

When I hear them conversing I try to find any hints of the location and luckily I manage to find bits of it.

I take a piece of paper from my desk and a pen to write it down as I read it over again and again.

Still on the phone I grab my laptop and try to search up the location given.

Once I narrow it down to a specific area I hear a loud thud coming from the other line and grab my car keys and not bother taking my jacket as I wear my hoodie only.

Looking at the phone once more I realize Mina hung up and almost dash to my car and step on the acceleration stop.

What seems like an extremely long drive I begin to make out the dark outlines of dreary houses.The crackling of what might of been thunder was heard and smalls drops of rain could be seen in the windows of the car.

I finally arrive at the location and park a bit far away from it in order to not get caught.I didn't want to make the situation much worse so I left the car parked and scanned the new location I was in at that given moment.

This heavy feeling was what kept me at high alert.

The muffled sound of a "Help!"was what lead me to this small almost apartment-like building.

I reach the door that is closest to the sound and start looking for a way in.I grab one of the metal bars to the outside area of the apartment.Almost like a patio but not quite.I jump to the other side as quietly as I can but end up flinching as a sharp pain in my arm starts by one of the broken beer bottles.

I try to hold off on taking care of it since it wasn't my top priortiy now.Mina was.

I make my way to the front door and pick at the lock until it loosens and eventually opens.

I enter as quietly but quickly as possible.

The noise I heard beforehand seems to be much louder as I give up being quiet and rush to the room that is closest to the noise.

I see Mina's boyfriend grabbing her wrist as she screams for him to stop

Something inside me was burning furiously as I punch the guy as hard as I can and throw him down to the floor.

I hear his groan as I continuously hit him in any area of him I saw.

I wasn't myself.....

I knew that.....

But the way he hurt Mina made me careless about myself and more about giving him what he deserves.

At last I punch him for the last time and knock him out cold

I look at Mina and see her shirtless with a look of fear in her eyes.

I turn around and murmur softly

"Hey take this"as I take out my sweater and give it to her to wear as I try to get her to tell me what happens.

She tells me and I manage to call the cops at this time.

We wait outside on a corner of a ledge as we look at our surroundings.

The storm continues and it seems to not want to stop anytime soon as we try to cover ourselves with the nearby roof.

I turn to look at Mina and find her closing her eyes slowly and trying to stay awake.

I grab her head lightly and settle it down on my shoulder as I gently stroke her head

"Rest for now.I'll wake you up when the cops arrive"

"Mhm"she manages to murmur as she finally droops her head to my shoulder and sleeps tiredly.

Out of curiosity my mind starts to wander as I look up at the dark clouds and blurs of lights coming up above as I lead my mind to what had just happened.

'How could I let this happen to her.I should've stayed with her a bit  longer.Things would of been differently.'

Soon later I hear the sirens coming from the ambulance and police

The cops find him knocked out and send him to the ambulance before he gets trialed.

They send me and Mina to the hospital since they wanted to checkup on both of us after what happened.

I realize there's a cut on the left side of her face and bruises at the sides of her wrist,indicating some forceful action.

I embrace her and hear her muffled tears as she responds back and puts her hand behind my back.

We arrive at the hospital and they go check up on Mina since she was the one with the most evident cut.

Later a nurse approaches me and asks if I have any cuts and bruises.

I shake my head no since I didn't want to seem weak but the nurse quickly took notice of the limping in my foot and dragged me to take care of it.

Once she wraps my ankle with bandage she later moves on to my bruises and small cuts.

When she finishes she prescribes me some cream to reduce swelling in my knee and left.

I put on my shoes and walk towards the room they told me Mina was in.

As I'm about to open the door I watch her from a distance and silently pause to make sure I don't disturb her and that she's in a deep sleep.

Shutting the door as I enter I sit in one of the couches and watch her breathing in her sleep.

No ones POV:
A small smile forms in the corner of chae's lips as her little dimple could be seen and her eyes brightening a little more.

Though so much happened in such a short amount of time.Something seemed to change in their relationship.Maybe a step forward towards something?

A change of perspective?

Or.......

The small spark of something unexpected.That seemed to come out in the darkest of places.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading 💕
(FWI:Please tell me if there are any mistakes.I'll try to correct them as soon as possible.Once again thanks for reading.

(She could deadass kill the whole fandom with her looks)😍