Meet the Tributes

Hey readers!! I have finally watched The Hunger Games!!! It was amazing i've also watched The Hunger Games: Catching Fire!!!!! It was also Amazing!!! Well this is not like katniss and peeta and rue and tresh or whoever the rest are it is a bit like that and i bit like my details so meet the people from the district from 1 to 12 and i am putting some of my made charactes! Also there is a man and a woman for each district! ENJOY!!! OH and also some people will have powers or the same powers and/or weapons same or different!! Some may have wizardry!! And may the odds be ever in your favor! oh my gosh it's going to be a lot like the movie!!

District 1: Carly Cain

Age: 16

Weapons: Fire Swords that she makes with her powers!

Powers: Fire!

Story: This is Carly Cain and she and Judson Cain are sister and brother! Their parents died when carly was 4 and judson was 5. They both were in the reaping and they got chosen over and over again till now! Well EXCEPT that carly wasn't in the reaping the first year when judson was! Then when judson came back alive she discovered this EXTREMELY dangerous power! Then the next year  judson discovered the same power and of course they used it to win and they both won cause they were in the same district!

Weakness: Losing judson!

District 1: Judson Cain!

Age: 17

Powers: Fire!

Weapons: Fire sword that he makes with his power!

Story:  This is judson cain and he and carly cain are sister and brother! Their parents died when judson was 5 and carly was 4. They both were chosen over and over again till now! Well EXCEPT  that carly wasn't  in the reaping the first year judson was! Then when judson came back alive carly showed him her powers that were EXTREMELY  dangerous! Then the next year  judson discovered the same power and of course they used it to win and they both won cause they were in the same district!

Weakness: Losing carly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

District 2:  Rapunzel Corona

Age: 15

Powers: Healing powers: by singing a song which makes it heal  the hurt!

Weapon: Rapunzel uses her long hair to wrap people with it and squeezes them with it till they're died and the cannon goes off and if they have a sword or and bow and arrow the can cut it,but her hair will grow back! She also has a frying pan with her at all times to hit people with it so everything will go black when people get hit with it!

Story: When she was 2 she got kidnapped and then 3 years later they found her and her parents gave her a nice life till she was 10 her parents died with her cousin's parents and her cousins are elsa and anna which elsa had to take care of,but then rapunzel left and found  a guy named eugene who won the hunger games when he was 18 and that was his last time so he took care of rapunzel! Now the this time rapunzel was chosen!

Weakness: Losing Eugene and her cousins

District 2:  Jay Stewart

Age: 16

Powers: none

Weapons: whip

Story: Jay was a nice kid untill he had to be in the reaping and this was his first year. He has been training since the first year he thought he was gonna get chosen! Now that he got chosen he has become different. He has become really mean and rude and cruel and has shut out everyone! But he knows how to protect him self! He knows he can win!